Camryn's 18th Birthday (March 28 2012)

Harry: 18Camryn: 18Darcy: 11 months

Harry: 18
Camryn: 18
Darcy: 11 months

❤️thank you so much to GraceSparks0 for this idea and to elliecarterson for giving me the idea of him surprising her with a house❤️

8:00 am

"Shhh,"Harry hushes gently, putting his finger to his lips as he sits up in the bed which startles Darcy slightly who's snuggling with Camryn, laying on her back while Camryn cuddles into her side with her arm thrown across Darcy's waist, the other one resting above Darcy's head.

Darcy whimpers and reaches her little hands towards Harry, her big blue sleepy eyes beginning to droop as she reaches pouts her lip out.

"Shh, don't cry, it's okay, I'll get you,"Harry whispers in caution, carefully reaching his hands towards Darcy to try and get her from Camryn's grip before she has the opportunity to wake up Camryn and ruin his plan.

He gently reaches for Camryn's hand that's across Darcy's little waist and carefully removes it, making Camryn sigh in her sleep as she cuddles her face in tighter against the pillow, Harry's head immediately whipping up to look at her to make sure she's still asleep, and luckily she is.

"Alright, c'mere, sweetie,"Harry whispers, reaching towards his little eleven month old daughter who has the most amazing bedhead as always, her crazy brown curls all sleep messed against her head as she reaches her little hands towards Harry.

"Oh hi, there's my girl,"Harry sighs happily, sitting with his legs crossed into a pretzel on top of the bed as Darcy cuddles her little face into his neck as his hand rubs up and down her little back that's covered by her fleece feety pajamas. "I love getting morning snuggles from you, usually only mumma gets morning snuggles since she feeds you when you wake up."

He rocks their bodies side to side gently, burying his face to the top of Darcy's head, grateful that his little girl is a snuggler since he loves snuggling so much.

"I love you, did you know that?"Harry whispers, nuzzling a kiss to the top of Darcy's head that still faintly smells of bubblegum from her bath last night. "Should we go downstairs and make mummy a birthday breakfast?"

He carefully stands up from the bed, trying to prevent the mattress from moving as much as possible since Camryn is one of the lightest sleepers he's ever met. She always calls it her "mum alarm" so that she can always wake up whenever Darcy's in distress, but he always fights back that she's been a light sleeper since the day they met, long before Darcy was ever created.

And as careful as he was trying to be, the slight move of the mattress is just enough to make Camryn whimper and flinch softly, her distress only heightening as she goes to tighten her arm around Darcy, realizing that she's not there.