Terrible Twos & Panic Attacks (September 2022)

Harry: 28
Camryn: 28
Darcy: 11
Lennon: 8
Auggie: 7
Bowie: 6
Calum: 4
Bindi: 2 1/2

❤️Thank you so much to SofttZ and elliecarterson for these requests!! You guys have been with me from the beginning and I appreciate you so much ❤️

"Do you want to do ballet today or not?"Camryn asks, looking at little Bindi who's standing in front of her in a little leotard and tutu, her lips pouted dramatically as she looks down at the her little ballet flats.

"Bindi Belle, look at mumma,"Camryn gently commands, taking Bindi's little chin in her hand and tilting it upwards so that Bindi's hazel eyes are forced to look into Camryn's blue ones. "Are you gonna be a good girl or does mumma need to take you home?"

Bindi whimpers and shoots her eyes to the side so that she doesn't have to look at Camryn, her little fingers picking at the ends of the tulle material of her tutu.

"Bindi, look at me,"Camryn instructs, holding her ground. She hates being the bad cop. That's her and Harry's biggest defeat as parents, neither of them are very good at playing the bad cop and the kids can see right through them. The only thing they've got going for them is that the kids are scared of Harry's stern voice.

"I go dance, mumma,"Bindi whispers, looking up at Camryn who continues to hold Bindi's chin as she pouts innocently as if she wasn't just throwing a tantrum on the floor two minutes ago.

"Okay,"Camryn nods, looking right into Bindi's big eyes. "You're going to be a good girl for Miss Amanda, yes?"

"Yes,"Bindi feebly agrees, trying to pull her head away from Camryn's hand, but it's not working all too well which makes her wince.

"And you're going to be nice to your classmates?"Camryn checks, her eyes searching Bindi's as her little eyes bounce around the room, desperately trying to look anywhere other than Camryn's face.

"Yes, mumma,"Bindi agrees with a little pout.

"Alright,"Camryn nods, a little relief falling off of her shoulders now that she knows for sure that Bindi's tantrum is over. "I love you, have fun, okay? Mumma has your water bottle right here for whenever you get thirsty."

Bindi quickly nods and runs to the open door, following behind a few of her little classmates as they batter inside to the secluded room that's surrounded in wall length windows and mirrors to allow all of the parents to be able to see what's going on.

"Mumma, look!"Calum grins proudly, sitting next to Camryn in one of the eating room chairs with his legs pulled up to his chest as he holds up the iPad in his hands to show Camryn the cake he just made in his game.

"Oooo! That looks so yummy, buddy!"Camryn coos with a big smile, wrapping her arm around Calum's shoulders as his temple falls to Camryn's upper stomach, her fingers dragging through Calum's blonde curls. "Does mummy get a bite?"

"Yeah,"Calum grins, holding the iPad up towards Camryn as she pretends to take a bite.

"Mmmm,"Camryn hums with a grin as Calum giggles cutely. "Thank you, buddy! That was so yummy!"

Calum giggles proudly and snuggles his head closer against Camryn's stomach as she continues to run her fingers through Calum's hair, watching Bindi through the big windows with a tiny smile as Bindi hops around, following what her classmates are doing.

Camryn watches as Bindi jumps in the air with her hands above her head in 5th position as she tumbles to the side, losing her balance and promptly falling right on her bum. Camryn tries to hold in her little giggle, but she fails, covering her mouth with her hand as Bindi dramatically pouts on the floor, her arms crossing over her chest as her little pigtails on the side of her head bounce up and down.