Late Nights (April 2016)

Harry & Camryn: 22

Darcy: 6 Lennon: 4August: 2Bowie: 2 months

Darcy: 6
Lennon: 4
August: 2
Bowie: 2 months

12:45 am

Harry quietly opens the front door cringing at how it creeks. He's been on a mini tour for a week and a half now playing shows every night all over the United Kingdom. He shrugs his duffle bag up onto his shoulder more and starts up the stairs expecting to be greeted by a sleeping Camryn. Instead, as soon as he gets close to the bedroom he hears Camryn's voice quietly singing a lullaby and Bowie's little strained cries. He smiles a bit at the sound of her voice, excited that he's no longer just hearing it over the phone.

He quietly opens the bedroom door met with low lit lights and Camryn holding both Bowie and August in her arms. Bowie cuddled in the crook of her right arm and August snuggled into her left side with his head on her shoulder. Camryn's eyes meet Harry's, they're red and swollen and Harry notices a few tears running down her cheeks. Camryn's eyes light up a bit at the sight of Harry and August's head rises from Camryn's shoulder to sleepily smile at Harry.

"Hi bug,"Harry greets a little concerned at the sight he's taking in. He rushes over to hug her and takes August from Camryn's arm noticing how hot he feels. He's just in a nappy and his bloated belly feels warm against Harry's arm.

"Hi baby, I missed you,"Camryn smiles a bit and sniffles wiping the tears off of her cheeks. She leans in to give Harry a long awaited kiss.

"I missed you too,"Harry whispers keeping his forehead touching hers.

His lips meet hers again, "how are you?"

"I think Auggie's sick,"Camryn replies shushing Bowie as she bounces up and down a bit, "he's got a slight fever."

Harry's lips turn downward as he looks at the little boy in his arms. His blue eyes are a bit droopy and red from crying, his cheeks are flushed and his breath is more labored because his nose is stuffed.

Harry places a hand on his forehead, "yeah you feel a bit hot, huh little man." Auggie leans into Harry's hand, welcoming the coldness of outside still on it.

Harry kisses August's cheek, "I love you. I missed my buddy."

"D-D-Dada..."August whines looking at Harry.

"I know bub, I know you don't feel good,"Harry coos tucking his head into August's neck and rocking him, "I'm sorry bubba."

"He's so tired, but he won't go to sleep,"Camryn informs Harry as Bowie starts to cry louder as Camryn switches him from laying in her arms to her chest.

She sighs shutting her eyes to fight back the tears, "I'm just so overwhelmed."

"Love,"Harry frowns as he raises his head from Auggie's neck as Camryn's voice breaks. He moves towards her to encircle her in a hug.