Sharpie Hearts & First Days (August 2018)

Harry: 24

Camryn: 24Darcy: 7Lennon: 5 Auggie: 4 Bowie: 2 1/2 Calum: 7 months

Camryn: 24
Darcy: 7
Lennon: 5
Auggie: 4
Bowie: 2 1/2
Calum: 7 months

❤️thank you so much to elliecarterson for requesting this chapter❤️

Camryn tosses in bed for the hundredth time, turning away from Harry with a sigh, frustrated at her lack of sleep.

"Babe, go to sleep,"Harry mumbles, half awake, his cheek smushed against his pillow with his arm around her waist.

"I can't,"Camryn murmurs with another sigh, sliding a hand under her pillow and looking out the window at the street lamps that are lit up.

"Why?"Harry murmurs, patting his hand against her hip.

Camryn chuckles, "baby, you're not even awake, you're not gonna be able to listen."

"M'not,"Harry mumbles through slurred lips, refusing to open his eyes. He massages his fingers into her hip to try and prove his point. "'M listenin'."

"He's going to school,"Camryn whispers, feeling her chest get tight as she squeezes the pillow tighter. "Tomorrow. He's grown up."

Harry realizes what this is all about and coos, clicking his tongue and pulling her closer to his body with his hand that's on her hip. "Oh, bug, c'mere." Camryn turns her body to face his and scoots closer to him, snuggling into his chest as he rests his face in her hair. "Talk to me."

"He's not going to be my little baby anymore,"Camryn whimpers, feeling tears rise in her throat and spring up in her eyes. "He's going to school, Haz."

He frowns. He knew this was going to be hard on her. In fact, he knew it would be hard on Lennon too, he just didn't know who it would be harder on.

If you looked up the definition of "mumma's boy" in a dictionary the name "Lennon Styles" would be the first thing under it. From the second he was born, they were tied at the hip. Darcy was a true daddy's girl, so it was only natural that Lennon be a mumma's boy.

Lennon and Camryn have done everything together since he was born. He was always in her arms or holding onto her hand. And, he's literally a miniature Camryn personality wise. He got all of her little mannerisms and quirks and Harry loves it. Everything Lennon does reminds him of Camryn.

So, when school registration came around and Harry and Camryn realized that this was the year for Lennon to start Year One, Harry knew it was going to be a rough one.

"He is,"Harry nods and squeezes her tight, "but, it's just for 6 hours, Cami. He's not leaving forever."

"Harry, I've never been away from him for 6 hours,"Camryn cries, nuzzling deeper into his chest. And it's true, Camryn has never been away from Lennon (or any of her babies for that matter) for longer than a few hours save when she was in labor with their siblings.