𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄...

The heroes of Storybrooke took place in the Final Battle and defeated the Black Fairy, saving their home and everyone they loved. Five years later, Everly Jones, now Everly Thorne, was able to start living a normal life in Storybrooke. She married Felix, graduated from Storybrooke University, and was able to start a family with her true love. Everything was finally starting to fall into place for her small family and the same could be said for the friends she made along the way.

That was until Everly Thorne received an urgent call from Henry Mills.

Everly and her allies didn't hesitate to leave Storybrooke to help the Heart of the Truest Believer. They traveled with Emma Swan to a different realm and stayed in the new land to help Henry and his new allies fight against a new foe. After their many adventures and battles, the heroes thought they succeeded once again. Time went by and everyone was beginning to enjoy their lives once again, Everly and Felix even added a few additions to their family.

But everything fell apart on Lucy Mill's eighth birthday.

After they failed to stop the next Dark Curse, the New Enchanted Forest inhabitants along with the small group from Storybrooke were sent to a Seattle neighborhood. The entire population of Hyperion Heights forgot their old lives and were forced to continue living their fake lives with forced memories. Only a few citizens remembered what truly happened.

And it was just Everly's luck that she happen to be one of them.

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆...