𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅

────── ★★★ ──────

The following morning, Everly grabbed the chocolate box from Cassie's room and went to Roni's with Felix and Roland, leaving Fletcher and Dawn in the care of Jasper. They made sure all of the windows in the apartment were sealed shut before ensuring that the door was locked. Despite wanting to leave Roland with them to keep them safe, Everly and Felix both knew the Hood boy wouldn't sit still with Cassie missing. Which was both a blessing and a curse at that moment considering there was a killer on the loose in Hyperion Heights.

No one said a word as they drove to their destination in Everly's Jeep. Not even the radio was turned on, which was very unusual. All of their thoughts were focused on Cassie and her safety. The Throne woman was even concerned about Henry after getting his phone call. She was scared and confused and that was not a good combination with everything going on.

When they finally arrived at Roni's, Everly quickly turned off her car before she, Felix, and Roland sprinted inside. They instantly spotted Regina and Zelena at the counter having an inaudible conversation, which quickly ended when they spotted the family of three. Confusion formed on their faces as they watched Everly, Felix, and Roland approach. However, the confusion in their eyes soon faded when they saw the chocolate box in the Purest Heart's hand.

"So, you got one, too?" the former Wicked Witch questioned while holding her own heart-shaped box in the air.

"Not exactly," Everly responded as she placed the box on the table in front of them, revealing Cassidy Thorne neatly written on a sticky note.

Regina just stared at the name with shock in her eyes before looking up at the family of three. "Why would the killer go after Cassie? She has nothing to do with this cult and I would barely consider her a witch."

"That's what we're trying to figure out," Felix said while trying his best to keep all of his emotions at bay, "the last time any of us saw her was yesterday morning. Did she come by here at all?"

"Actually, yes," Zelena announced, drawing everyone's attention to her before she continued speaking, "she was helping Lucy and I work on a potion to cure yours and Henry's hearts. But she left in the late afternoon. Said something about not wanting to leave Jasper alone for long."

A confused look instantly appeared on Roland's face as he looked over at Everly. "What's wrong with your heart?"

"That's not important right now. What is important is figuring out where Cassie went after she left here. And that's not all," the Thorne woman declared while trying and failing to hide the panic in her voice. After letting out a long sigh, Everly turned her attention to Regina, who was staring back at her with uncertainty in her eyes. "I got a phone call from Henry last night. I think he's in trouble, too."