𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ★★★ ──────

As soon as her message was delivered, Everly turned off her phone before slipping back into her pocket and letting a small sigh pass over her lips. Once her nerves were somewhat settled, she put her full attention back on Roland, who was still sitting on the floor with his confused wide eyes plastered onto her. A million thoughts ran through the blonde woman's head, only for her to quickly shake them off and put them aside for when the boy was calmer before she helped the brunette boy to his feet and led him to the couch.

The pair just sat in silence for a long moment before a small sigh passed over her lips and she turned to face the confused Roland. Everly studied him for another minute or two then finally decided that she couldn't hold her questions back any longer.

"How much do you remember?" the Purest Heart asked, causing the son of Robin Hood to look away from his intertwined fingers to meet the blonde's eyes. When she saw the blank look on his face, the Thorne woman felt as if the world was collapsing around her once again before she cleared her throat and spoke once again, "maybe you can start with the last thing you remember?"

"I remember the curse and teaching Fletcher and Dawn how to use swords while you were off with Cassie to help her control her abilities. I remember you and Felix taking me after my dad...died. I remember everything, Eve," he whispered before looking back to the floor beneath his feet while fighting back at the emotions threatening to escape, "it's like I had to live through everything all over again."

"I understand the feeling," Everly muttered while thinking back to the time when she got her memories back after her, Henry, and Emma left Storybrooke to evade Pan's curse, "I know this is overwhelming but do you have any idea how you got your memories back?"

Her question caused the brunette boy to snap his head up to meet the woman's gaze before his eyes studied every inch of her face. When he couldn't find any sign of her joking around, Roland leaned back on the couch and rubbed his hand over his face before he opened his mouth to speak. "Didn't you use your magic to free me?"

"If I had my magic and was able to restore everyone's memories, I would have done it a long time ago," the blonde woman told him before she got to her feet and made her way over to one of the pictures of her and Cassie hanging on the wall, "this wasn't me, Rol. Or, at least, I don't think it was."

The duo went back to sitting in silence while trying to figure out what could've caused the boy to suddenly remember everything about his life. This continued for another minute or two before Everly finally caught a faint light shining through the sleeve of Roland's shirt. Her eyes stayed glued to his forearm before they traveled to hers to find a small shimmer coming through her sleeve as well.