𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

────── ★★★ ──────

Everly, Felix, Sam, Katherine, and Austin sat with Fletcher and Dawn in silence in the palace courtyard. While the two children whispered among themselves, the adults watched their allies along with Jasper stand around the table, trying to devise a way to defeat Drizella and her witch coven. Despite knowing she should be helping them, the Purest Heart couldn't stop thinking about her two children who weren't with them. She felt foolish for letting them venture into the world with all the danger. But she also knew how much Cassie wanted to feel useful after standing on the sidelines for years. Everly just wished that her daughter picked a different time to decide to be a hero.

It wasn't long after that when they heard the sound of rushed footsteps coming toward them. The noise caused everyone to turn around just in time to see Lucy come running around the corner. Everly, Felix, Sam, Katherine, and Austin instantly got to their feet and walked over to the table right as Ella pulled her daughter in for a hug.

"What are you doing back here?" Ella questioned Lucy while keeping her hands on her daughter's shoulders.

"They got him, the witches. They got father," the Mills girl explained, causing everyone to exchange worried looks before they looked back at the young girl.

"Then we have to get him back," Jack declared while looking around at everyone that surrounded him.

"Go," Tiana sighed before her attention fell on Lucy and the Thorne twins, who were now standing on either side of the girl, "I'll stay with Lucy, Fletcher, and Dawn."

After taking one last look at her children, Everly turned around and followed the rest of her allies toward the exit of the castle. However, they didn't have it very far when Ella called out to them, making everyone stop in their tracks and turn to face her. "This is exactly what Drizella wants...to distract us from stopping this curse. And if we don't...nothing will matter. Not even Henry."

────── ★★★ ──────

Hours passed before Regina finally returned with Zelena, determined to defeat the witch coven and get her son back. After deciding that Felix, Sam, and Katherine would stay back to help Tiana watch over her kingdom and their children, Everly went with Austin and the rest of their allies to confront Drizella and her witch coven. As soon as they arrived at a very spooky-looking mountain, everyone found a place to stay out of sight while they watched Lady Tremaine talk to her deranged daughter. However, it wasn't long before Drizella grew tired of the conversation she was having with her mother, causing her to wave her hand through the air and forcing Lady Tremaine to fall asleep.