𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

────── ★★★ ──────

────── ★★★ ──────

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

────── ★★★ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐒

────── ★★★ ──────

While everyone else stayed back at Tiana's castle to prepare for what was to come, Roland, Cassie, Marci, and Will walked alongside Regina through the New Enchanted Forest. It took a lot of convincing for their parents to let the three teens join Roland and Regina. Especially since Cassie was still practicing her magic. But after the Mills woman assured the young adults that where they were going was safe, Everly, Felix, Sam, and Katherine reluctantly agreed to let them go.

It wasn't long before a wooden fence appeared in the distance, signaling that they reached their destination. As they approached the gate, Roland's eyes scanned over the writing on the sign above them. A small smile formed on his face as he read over the words Emerald Acres Farm. They all stood by the gate and looked inside to see pigs and chickens moving about. However, just as Regina was about to push the gate open, two arrows came out of nowhere and stuck into the wood between the Mills woman's fingers.

The smile on Roland's face did nothing but grow as he turned around to face a cloaked girl. The newcomer instantly lowered her bow as she stared at the heroes with a hint of realization in her eyes.

"You're getting good," Roland said while the cloaked figure pulled down her hood to reveal Robin.

"Roland!" the blonde girl exclaimed as she rushed over to pull her brother in for a tight hug. A moment passed of the siblings stayed in each other's arms before they ended their reunion. After sharing another smile, Robin turned to face the raven-haired woman standing next to them. "Oh, Aunt Regina, I'm so sorry. I thought you guys were intruders."

"Well, luckily, she's got her father's aim," a new voice said, causing everyone to turn around to face Zelena as she walked toward them and opened the gate, "those were warning shots, weren't they?"

"Yes, of course, mother. Just warning shots," Robin responded while wrapping an arm around her brother's waist after he placed an arm around her shoulders.

"Zelena, it is so good to see you," Regina said before pulling her sister in for a tight hug before turning around to face her niece, "and Robin? You're, what, twenty-three now?"

"Twenty-five."

"She sure has grown up fast!" the Mills woman exclaimed as she turned her attention back to Zelena, whose smile slowly fell.

"Not in our realm," was all the redheaded woman said then her attention fell on the three teens standing a few feet away from them. Zelena just stared at them for a moment before her eyes instantly widened. "Is this Cassie, Marci, and Will?"