Myth of the Star

Hello!

Here are a few rules you have to follow if you wanna read this book:)

- Please do not copy  this story and all my other stories. I also never copy other stories so  if there's any similarities with any of your stories or other stories,  it's probably just a coincidence.

- English is not my  first language so there is probably a few mistakes in the chapters and i  apologize for that;-; Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

- Maybe, updates will be slow  because i still have school and have lots of homeworks to do. And my mom  told me to not spend all the time with my phone/laptop every day. I'll try to update more when i have the time to<3

- Please i do not want any hate comments in this book and same goes to all my other books. If you don't like this story then you can just leave and don't read this story;)

- In the chapters, there will be fights, blood (not much), murder, lots of cursed words, etc.. (a/n : don't worry, there will be ships:)) If you're uncomfortable with that, then i recommend you to not read this book.

- This story is just a  fanfic/not real. Like i said, i do not copy other stories. If you say that i'm copying other stories you're definitely wrong because most of my books are inspired by my own dream that i once had and decided to make it into a wattpad story.

- This story is featuring Kim Samuel;) And maybe i will ship him with Chan, idk.. But the main ships are JeongCheol, SeokSoo, JunHao, SoonHoon, Meanie and VerKwan. I didn't include MuelChan because i'm still deciding if i should ship them in this story or not:v

- I'm quite active when i don't have any school works. So feel free to ask me in the commends about the story or even anything you want to ask and hopefully i can answer all of them:)

- Please vote all chapters;-; Don't just read and not vote at all...

Anyways, i hope you enjoy! Check out my other works if you want! I'm not forcing anyone<3