18 || disappointed

After what felt like forever, Y/n Park finally pulled up at her mansion. For the countless times, she took her phone and dialled Lalisa but it went straight to the voicemail. Even so, she had left Lisa several voicemails and she hadn't returned any of them. Y/n was relieved when she got a text message from Ashley that she would drop Lisa at her apartment so Y/n told Ash to let her know when they arrived at her place.

Y/n got down from her car and made her way straight to the entrance of her home. She briefly returned the greetings of the maids who were cleaning the house and just proceeded to the upstairs searching for her daughter, Roseanne.

She had to be in her room.

Before thinking about knocking, Y/n tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Rosie, it's me, please open up."

She waited for a while, but she totally got no reply and neither did her daughter open the door. She knew Roseanne was in there, probably with Jennie.   

"Roseanne, I know you can hear me. Please open the door and let's talk this out. Lisa is not at fault. If you feel like want to scream at anyone, abusing anyone or getting mad at anyone then you should direct all your anger at me and not to Lisa or Ashley."

Y/n was very much aware of what happened. She had quick access to all the CCTV cameras at her home.

So, she saw and heard the whole confrontation while driving and she was in so much pain. She wished she had superpowers that would enable her to get to the house earlier, defend her girlfriend and calm her daughter down to explain the whole situation.

Her heart was heavy when she saw Lisa crying helplessly, as Roseanne never gave her the opportunity to defend herself. But, she also understood that Rosie was too angry but she couldn't help but think her daughter said too much. She was so disappointed hearing the words that came out of Rosie's mouth tonight. She couldn't believe her own flesh and blood was capable of thinking that way and saying demeaning stuff.   

"I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, ROSEANNE PARK!"

Still, no reply.   

Remembering she had personal keys to all the rooms in the house, she ran to her bedroom searching the key to Rosie's room and came back as soon as she could.

Trying to open the door with the spare key, she saw that her strong-headed daughter had finally opened the door.   

She quickly entered and came face to face with Roseanne, standing before her in her nightdress, swollen face and her arms folded below her chest.

One couldn't even tell today was her birthday or that a few hours ago, she was looking the most gorgeous woman in her party.

Jennie was about to excuse the mother and daughter but Y/n stopped her. She can't leave Rosie's room until Y/n had explained to them the whole story.

Jennie too deserves to also know that Lisa isn't guilty.

"Roseanne.." Y/n was about to touch her daughter, probably to embrace her but Roseanne quickly took two steps back.   

"How could you?" A tear rolled down her cheek. She didn't bother wiping it off. "Why Lalisa among every other person? She's my age mate. She's old enough to be your daughter. Even if she had seduced you, you should have told me about it so I will warn her to stay away. I trusted you and her so much. I trusted you and her more than I trust myself and this is what I get in return. Come on Ma, what were you even thinking?That you would marry Lisa and she would become my stepmom? How does that even make any sense? Even thinking about it makes me nauseous." Roseanne cried.