13 || ms. park

Lisa stared at her already packed backpack for the weekend, trying to think if she wasn't forgetting. She was distracted when her phone rang beside her.

She smiled as she reached for it and saw that it was Y/n.

"Hi baby!" Lisa said, excitedly.

"Hi darling, you're set to leave?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, just finished packing my bag, trying to see if I forgot anything."   

"Hm okay but don't get stressed out. Even if you forget something, you've got Roseanne to run to." Y/n assured.

Lisa chuckled. "I know. I just want to be organized so I won't have to stress the birthday girl. She already has a lot to stress about."   

Y/n smiled on the other side. "Oh yeah, I actually forgot my daughter was miss perfect."

"Nah, I think that happens to everyone planning a party. She's afraid something might go wrong and she obviously doesn't want that to happen."

"Hm yeah, I've already assured Roseanne that nothing would go wrong. She just needs to ensure her friends are there and you guys should having fun and making it a memorable party."   

"That's true. She's also anxious for us to meet. She told me this morning when she called that she can't wait for me to meet her mother." Lisa said with a sad smile on her face.

"We will do just fine when she introduces us later. Just think of it as an official 'Mommy Bestfriend' introduction. It's just going to be so hard knowing you are in the same place as me and I can't come close to you in the intimate way."

Lalisa blushed. "Y/n!!!" She groaned. "We are going to behave ourselves, remember?"   

"I know, Lisa. I just can't wait for this phase to be over. I don't fancy hiding the way I feel about you, I would love to show the world that you're mine."

"Same here." She whispered sadly. "I'm trying really hard to stay positive about us, Y/n."  

"And that's how it should be, sweetheart. Together, we will overcome all things." Y/n assured her lover again.

"Hm yeah, I think I should get going. I'm sure my girls will start disturbing me with calls anytime from now."

"Alright, love. You all should have fun! Call or text me when you have chances. I love you."   

"Love you too, Y/n. Bye." She said and ended the call.

-----

Throughout the ride to Roseanne Park's home, Lisa kept herself company by looking outside through the window. She hardly engaged in any conversation with her besties. And Lisa had never been to Rosé's house so she didn't really know how to feel. To top it all, Y/n was going to be there too and all eyes would be on them both when Roseanne introduces her and her mother to themselves.

Lisa was glad about seeing her girlfriend's face again but she kept in mind that she had to stay out of her reach to avoid suspicions.

After what felt like forever, Rosé pulled up in front of a two-storey house and they all got down.

Jennie and Lalisa were about reaching for their bags when Rosé stopped them. "Don't worry girls, James will help us with our bags."   

"James?" Lisa repeated.

"Yes. James the housekeeper." Roseanne answered before ushering her friends towards the entrance of her home.

"I'm going to the kitchen." Jennie announced as soon as they neared the main living room. "To get me a drink. You guys want something?"