33 || three years later [!]

Three years later...

(A day to Lalisa, Roseanne and Jennie's college graduation.)

"I can't believe we've been rambling all day and didn't see the need to make a toast." Jennie said to her besties, jokingly. They were all seated comfortably on the sofa in Rosie's apartment. Lisa in the middle, Jennie and Roseanne on both ends of the sofa.

"True! We definitely deserve a toast to ourselves." Rosie agreed.

"Alright! I'll be right back." Jennie excused herself to go get a bottle of wine and glass cups.

"So Lisa, any plans tonight with my mom?" Roseanne asked Lisa with a polite smile.

"Plans?!" Lisa reiterated, shocked by the sudden question and at the same time trying to remember if she had any extra plans with Y/n apart from their normal nighttime routine. Since she completed her finals, Lisa had been spending more time at Y/n's suite than her apartment.

Roseanne had never pried into Lisa and her mother relationship. She respect the bond between Y/n and Lisa and also the bond between her and her best friend. Over the past three years, Rosie and Lisa have been closer than they've ever been, so it's safe to say the duo are more than sisters now.

"I don't think so. Why do you ask?" Lisa voiced out. She couldn't help but think something was fishy about Roseanne's question.

"Oh, na-nothing!" Roseanne smiled suspiciously. "It's the night before your graduation so I thought she was going to take you out to celebrate."

Lisa frowned. "Why do I have a feeling there's something more to this conversation?"

Roseanne shrugged with a smile still plastered on her face.

"Awh babe, you know Roseanne can be so silly at times. Do not pay any attention to her." Jennie replied in a sudden, approaching them with a tray of wine and glass cups. She threw Roseanne a playful glare before giving everyone their cup.

Jennie opened the wine, as Rosie and Lisa cheered when it popped. Then, Jennie served everyone a full glass.

"So before we make a toast, everyone will make a minute speech!" Jennie stated.

"Ha? What for?" Roseanne asked.

"To make the toast worth it. We can talk about how life has been for us all and at the end of the speech, we will each make a promise that we will continue to be best friends forever."

Lisa and Rosie smiled while took a glance at each other. Then, they nodded agree with the idea.

"Perfect, I will go first then!" Jennie voiced out, taking a seat beside Lalisa.

Jennie sighed. "Psss- you all know I don't talk much so no doubt my speech is going to be the shortest." They all chuckled.

"College is one hell of a nightmare and I'm soooooo glad that it's already over. I'm also grateful I had you two by my side. I honestly couldn't have gone through this journey without you all's support and love. I will miss everything about us in college. The fun times we had together, the times we cried, the times we had misunderstandings, but damnnnnn, I'm so proud of us. We started college as bffs and we are graduating as sisters. I know we are going to face real life, you know, life after college where we will be busy and all of that but I hope we will still be able to keep our bond and make time for each other despite our busy schedules."

"I love you Lalisa, I love you, Roseanne. And I will continue to love you both forever. Thanks for making this four-year journey worth it." Jennie completed.

"Awwwh, you're going to make me tear up. Thanks for being you, Jennie. I love you, more than you love me.." Lisa said, pretending to hold back tears. She leaned closer to Jennie and placed a kiss on her right cheek as Roseanne did the same on her left cheek.