8 || happy anniversary [ii] [!]

Y/n cut a slice of cake and fed it to Lisa. Lisa also insisted on cutting the next slice which, she fed to Y/n.

Y/n excused herself and came back with two glasses of red wine. They both got comfy on the bedroom sofa, with Lalisa on Y/n's lap.   

"Happy anniversary, babe." Y/n made a toast.

Lisa giggled and connected her glass with Y/n's. "Happy Anniversary my love." She stole a kiss from her. "I think we are going to have many anniversaries to celebrate." Y/n voiced out while Lisa can't stop smiling. "Not surprised. My girlfriend likes seizing every opportunity to celebrate."

"So what are the other anniversaries going to be?" Lisa asked after taking a few sips of her wine.

"Well, the day you officially became my girlfriend, the day I would propose to you and the day you will finally be my wife." Lisa's cheek turned red, she tried so hard not to choke on her drink.   

Y/n placed her drink on a stool next to the sofa and turned her attention to her sudden shy girlfriend who was seated on her lap. "Don't you like the idea of me going down on one knee, in front of our family and friends, proposing to you, Lisa?"

"Y/nnnn..." Lisa groaned which earned a chuckle from Y/n. She's very used to it now, it was her hobby to always flatter Lisa.   

"Huh?!" Y/n asked when Lisa didn't say anything. Instead, she focused on her drink. Y/n watched Lisa intently, gulp down the whole wine and placed the glass on a nearby stool. Lisa then looked into Y/n's eyes. "I will answer your question only on one condition, Y/n."   

"Okay, on." Y/n said, in a confused tone.

Lisa suddenly changed her position on Y/n's lap. She sort of knelt down on the couch, making Y/n's legs be in between her thighs.   

Y/n just watched her, wondered what the heck Lisa really wanted to do.

Lisa leaned closer to her lover, slowly and whispered. "Make love to me, Miss Park."   

Y/n chuckled lightly, as she tucked a few strands of hair behind Lisa's ear. "Nope, Miss Manoban." Y/n responded.

Lalisa opened her mouth to say something but when words failed her, she closed her mouth. She was almost getting off Y/n's lap but Y/n quickly stopped her.

She cupped Lisa's face in her hands. "Lisa, I owe it to you to make our first time special, remember?"   

"Ugh, just say you don't want me and I'll understand, Y/n." Lisa said, totally annoyed.

"Lisa darling, you know that's not true. I want you more than you can imagine."   

Lisa sighed. "Y/n, I consider every moment I spend with you to be special. You don't have to put in so much preparation to make our first time special. We only need our bodies and our passion to make it memorable."

"Lisaaa!" Y/n groaned as she felt Lisa move her butt against her dick."   

"Pleaseeee!" Lisa begged, showering kisses down Y/n's earlobe. "I accepted your million dollar anniversary gift. You should accept mine too. What better than to spend our anniversary night exploring each other's bodies?" She pleaded.   

Y/n sighed as she caressed Lisa's right cheek. "Are you sure you want this?" Lisa nodded. "You asked for it, babe. Get ready for one of the best nights of your life."

Y/n rose to her feet with Lisa in her arms. Lisa instantly wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck and legs around her waist.

Y/n proceeded to the bed and gently laid Lisa on it. She climbed on top of her, caressed her face and looked into her beautiful eyes. "Once I start, there's no turning back, Lisa." Y/n warned and Lisa nodded in agreement.