9 || picture in her purse

Roseanne Park had this very weird tradition whenever her birthday was close by. There was always a list of pre-birthday activities lined up, and most of them made her best friends, Jennie and Lisa had to bear the burden and put up with.

So now, Lalisa was getting herself ready because Rosé and Jennie were coming over to pick her up. According to them, today was for shopping day so they would be going to the mall and would probably have a spa day if they finished shopping on time. Knowing they would be on a walk all day, Lisa decided to go for comfy casual wear. She did her simple makeup and put on a pair of comfy sandals.

Moments later, Lisa heard a car horn. She stood up knowing it was Rosé. After peeping through the window and confirming it was her best friend, she reached for her bag, exited her apartment, before locking the door behind her.

Jennie was already in the front passenger seat so Lisa settled in the back passenger seat. 

"Hey guys." She greeted as soon as she got into the car.

"Hi, babe!"   

"Hi, bestie."

They responded respectively. Jennie was munching on a bag of potato chips while Rosé was half distracted, replying to someone's text message.

"Oh! I love your Tee, can I have it after today, Lis?" Jennie asked with her attention on Lisa who was in the back seat. "Thank you and nope, you can't have it. This one's very special, you will get yours in the mall."   

The shirt was very pretty, it's CELINE that Y/n got it for her during the trip day.

"You're so mean." Jennie mumbled, returning her attention back to her chips. "Alright it's okay, now put on your biggest smile and let's go have some girls time." Jennie added, excitedly.   

Rosé nodded and started the engine.   

"So, what exactly do you want to shopping for?" Lisa asked.

"You mean we?" Rosé corrected.   

"We?" Lisa asked back.

"Yes, love. The birthday girl is sponsoring our shopping." Jennie clarified.   

"Roseanne?! Again?!" Lisa warned.   

"I promise you both that I have my mother's permission this time around. Besides, we aren't shopping much. Just something we would all wear on my birthday."

The trio made more conversations until they got to the mall. The closest shopping mall to their college was sort of like Rosé's home. She knew almost every shop there so before she went shopping, she knew what she wanted to shop for and where exactly to get the particular item. So that saved Jennie and Lisa from walking up and down the entire mall.

Their first stop was at a clothing store which Rosé described was her favourite store, YSL because they always have lots of good stuff. The trio spent over an hour looking through the store for something that was going to fit them. Lisa, on the other hand, was looking for something good and less pricey. YSL literally was one of the most expensive brand in the mall.

And not forget that Lisa tried her best reassured her besties that she knew a store with reasonable prices in the mall, and that's where she did most of her shopping, but Rosé refused to allow them to go there.

After minutes searching, Lisa finally found a pretty decent outfit at a reasonable price.

And they spent over 45 minutes trying on their clothes there. Despite Roseanne's persuasion, Lisa only picked one outfit, Jennie picked four and Rosé picked uncountable. So Lisa basically spent most of her time sitting and telling her bestie what she thought about each outfit as they walked in and out of the dressing room with different outfits.

After what felt like forever, the trio left the store with Rosé holding the most shopping bags.   

"So, where's our next stop?" Lisa asked.   

"To get shoes, jewellery, food and then we will head to the spa. And you must buy at least two shoes." Rosé said and winked to Lisa.

When they were done in the shoe store, they proceeded to the jewellery shop. Lisa picked for a bracelet, Jennie went for a necklace while Rosé went for varieties.

All three girls were still at the counter, chatting with the assistant over the necklace Roseanne wanted. She saw two beautiful ones and was in a conflict of which one to pick.

Jennie was in between Rosé and Lisa while the worker was on the other side of the counter.   

"Hm, I'll go for this one then." After a few minutes thinking, Rosé concluded, pointing to the diamond necklace. Remembering her purse was with Lalisa, she said. "Lisa, please pass the credit card in my purse. The black one." Then, she turned her attention back to the sales assistant.

As soon as Lisa opened Roseanne's purse, she was greeted with a very familiar picture which made her almost have a panic attack. The eyes, the face, the smile, it was her.... her Y/n.

"What is her picture doing in Rosé's purse? Don't tell me..." Lisa asked her inner self, totally confused.

Rosé's purse was one of those purses that had a transparent space for pictures so it was the first thing anyone would see when they opened the purse.

While still trying to wrap her head around the fact that she just saw her girlfriend's picture in her bestie's purse, with an extremely heavy heart, she started to search for the credit card that Rosé requested.

And all four cards, there was only one black card. Lisa quickly reached for it, without conscious, she looked at the card and her world crumbled when she saw the name on it.

Y/N PARK.

------

xoxo