6 || my daughter

Lalisa totally had fun home-partying with her besties. They had so much to eat and drink, they danced, took silly pictures and videos which Jennie posted on her Instagram. And most importantly, they made many conversations. Jennie and Rosé finally took their leave around 10pm, after helping Lisa to clean up the mess they all made.

After they left, Lisa dashed into her room where her phone was and video call Y/n.

Y/n sent her a text several hours ago to check up on her and Lisa replied saying she was celebrating with her best friends, she told her to take care and that she will call her later.

Lisa missed her tho.

"Hi, love!" She smiled as soon as Y/n's gorgeous face came into view.

"Missed me?" Y/n asked with a proud smile even though she could detect that Lisa really missed her from her voice. Lisa quickly nodded, taking a look at Y/n's her background. Seemed like Y/n was in her home office.

"Awhhh, missed you too, babe. How did the celebration with your friends go?"   

"Went well. They left some minutes ago. How was your day babe?"

"Fine. Jisung and his fiancè were happy to see me. Turned out they both got you presents. You'll receive them when we meet next time."

"Awhh... many thanks to them. Wait Y/n, I have something to show you." Lisa looked away from the camera for a while then showed Y/n, her purse with the dollar notes.

"Okay here, care to explain?"

"It's for you Lisa, in case there's anything you need money for." Y/n said casually.   

"Y/nnnn..." Lisa pouted as Y/n chuckled. "I'm sorry for putting it in there when you weren't looking. I know you wouldn't have accepted it if I had given you personally and you refused to give me your bank details, So I really had no choice."

Y/n had asked severally for Lisa's bank details, a few months before they met but Lisa refused to give it to her, knowing her intention.

"You know you didn't have to?" Lisa mumbled, looking away from the camera.   

"Lisa?!" Y/n called. "Look at me, please?" Lisa eventually obeyed.

"You're my girlfriend and you have to accept the fact that I have to take great care of you. Sorry if you're upset but I couldn't help myself when you told me to keep your necklace in your purse. Fortunately, the bedside drawer had some notes, so I put everything in your purse."

"I'm not upset, babe. I'm just, I don't know..." She shrugged. "The only people I'm comfortable asking money from or receiving money from are my parents. So asking or receiving from other people feels really foreign to me. Well, not only money, it applies to every other thing. If I knew your intentions towards surprising me for my birthday, I would have talked to you out of it. But thank you, Y/n, I really appreciate everything."

Y/n smiled. "You're welcome, darling."   

"But, you'll still give me your account details right?" Y/n asked hopefully.

"OH NOPEEEEE!" Lisa replied immediately.   

Y/n sighed. "I guess I'll have to find my way around it."

"Y/nnn?!!!!" Lisa groaned and she just laughed.  

"So babe, did you notice anything weird when putting the money in my purse?" Lisa asked, referring to the condom. And from the way Y/n's lips slowly curved into a smile, Lisa could tell that Y/n saw the condom.

Lisa blushed. "Just as how you put some money in my purse when I wasn't looking, my besties put that thing there."

Y/n grinned. "Oh, I'm sorry, what thing?" Y/n acted innocent.