12 || i promise

Lalisa Manoban cried even harder when she heard someone knocking on her door. Her heart told her who it was and it was confirmed when she heard Y/n's voice.

Despite the heavy rain outside, making it almost impossible to hear clearly, Lisa still can heard Y/n loud and clear, she shouted at the top of her voice, pleaded for Lisa to open up and she wasn't going anywhere until Lisa let her in.

For the first time, Lisa had never been more confused in her life. On one hand, is love, a true and pure love for Y/n and on the other hand is regret, she was in love with her bestie's mother. Lisa loved Y/n and Roseanne so much and would never want a fight to occur between the two of them just because of her. Neither would she want to interfere in a mother-daughter relationship. But one thing was for sure, Roseanne wasn't going to take it likely with her when she finally finds out.

Thirty minutes later and Y/n was still banging on her door with the same energy as she first arrived, pleading in for her to open up. She didn't have the heart to leave Y/n outside for much longer. It was cold and she wouldn't want Y/n to get sick.

With the strength left in her, she pulled herself up from the sofa, wiped her tears with the back of her palm and proceeded to open the door. Lisa didn't know what she was going to do or say when she came face to face with Y/n, or she would probably go with the flow.

"Oh God, Lisa!" Y/n quickly entered her apartment, shut the door behind her and instantly pulled Lisa into a tight hug as she placed multiple kisses on her forehead and caressed her hair.

Remembering the worry she saw in Y/n's eyes, tears began to well up in Lisa's eyes, so she silently cried on Y/n's chest, and enjoyed the warm of her lover's body for a moment.

Moments later, Y/n pulled away and her whole world fell apart when she saw Lisa's red face, her eyes were also puffy.

Lisa totally had cried so much.

Y/n pouted as she softly cupped Lisa's face in her hands. "Tell me, what happened?" Y/n's voice pleading for her to answer. Tears rolled down both of Lisa's cheeks but Y/n quickly wiped them away with her thumb.

"Lisa, you're scaring me, please talk to me. I'm willing to do anything to make things go back to the way they were, baby. Please... I'm going crazy."

"I can't do this anymore, Y/n." Lisa cried. "It's over between us." Lisa was about to release herself from Y/n's hold but she refused to let her go.

"No, it's not over between us and it will never be! You need to tell me what went wrong so I can fix it."

"Please Y/n, just leave and forget about me."

"Forget about you? You think that was easy?"

"Do you not understand? I don't love you anymore. Please leave!" Lisa pushed Y/n harshly before she sobbed.

"Yeah, says the person who can't look into my eyes to tell me she doesn't love me anymore."

Seeing her lover that can't stop crying, Y/n decided to be more reasonable and calm.

"Why baby? Did someone threaten you about us? Did your parents not approve of me? I will talk to them soon then."

Lalisa didn't respond. Her legs gave up and she fell to the floor. "Oh God, this is just too much for me."

Y/n joined Lisa on the floor. She pulled Lisa closer to her. And she was happy, Lisa didn't refuse her this time so she wrapped her arms around Lisa possessively while Lisa kept crying on Y/n's chest.

As confused, heartbroken and as worried as Y/n was, she did her best by calmed Lisa down, patting her back and whispering soothing words in her ear.