Knowing an internal battle happened between those two which got nothing to do with me,I turned ahead strolling towards the weapon latitude with Chris following me silently in his white t-shirt & leather jacket pairing with denim jeans.

"Will you take any gun with your dagger?''Chris asked breaking the silent air already knowing I'm carrying my dagger in thigh hostler. "Not interested.You all are already present with weapons to help me.I'm not too eager to carry extra burden on my thigh."I replied as he nodded his head in understanding.

"You got your special tool with you this time?" I prodded curiously briefly glancing at his face. Well,the seven of us, knowing every sort of fighting techniques,has got our own speciality.

Mine one includes dagger & knives, chris is a geek with his self made lethal poisons and potions, and also a computer genius.He can also create variations of bombs.Then Tyler in handling all sorts of hand gun, Richard in sniping with perfection, Max in boxing,spying & Ryan in all martial arts.Whilst David is his own element being an ex-special force commander.

",incase we need it. This time I'm carrying a small dose of parrot."Chris replied smugly pulling out a green coloured dose from his pocket."Your plan of making the rat talk like a parrot has given me the idea of this name." He added grinning brightly.I chuckled at his words as he handed me the potion letting me inspect the element.

Eventually, reaching the weapon latitude where Tyler already took his Baby Glock & some other short guns, Richard packing his Girlfriend Sofia which is actually a rifle.And Tyler never tried to tease him with that because he may legitimately get shot this time in his groin which he nearly escaped last time."Everyone ready?" David asked standing in his dark navy sweater and black pants beside papa who is dressed superiorly in his dark silver suit looking beautiful as usual.

"Yes." We all replied simultaneously feeling our surrounding air charged with buzzing anticipation.

" We all replied simultaneously feeling our surrounding air charged with buzzing anticipation

"elegxos mikrou,Alpha."(Mic check,Alpha) I heard Papa's greek words echoing in my ear whilst I was solely driving a Black Porsche 918 Spyder I choosed from the car collection of Don.Others following behind me in their choosen ones. "elenxte,A beta."(Check,A Beta) I replied in my microphone.I heard others replying in their code names fixed for operation.

It was mutually decided by papa & Don that whenever we head out for operations,we'll use Greek language in presence of humans so that the surrounding people or enemies, if watching us can't realise our words easily,even by lip reading.I'm fine with it.It actually helped quite some time since catching a phrase in rapid greek speech is quite hard until you're native.Moreover, we also communicate without moving our lips, much in an inaudible voice.

Slowly moving my left hands over the beautiful interior while driving, I wondered about the boss my father works for.We are unaware of the full name, identity or face of the Don because he's a well known name worldwide or whatever & thus prefers his code name "KAI" in the underworld for security purposes. Most doesn't even call him by that code name. It's just Don & everyone automatically knows who he is. Papa or others may know them since they work longer than me working from my 18 year age. But they never talked about it. I didn't even bothered to question my papa about this since I trust papa & it seemed important to remain this anonymous & still ruling over the whole underworld.