I look over at my wrist that he has a grip on and then back to him 

He lets go 

"Sit down on the bed, ill be right back." 

He says before he leaves the bedroom 

"Where are you going?" 

No responce 

I sit down and get lost in my own thoughts, but before i got too far, he came back with bandages in his hand 

"You dont have to-" 

"Yes i do."

He sits down on the bed and takes my wrist 

We didnt say anything else the rest of the night, he bandaged my wrist and played with my hair till we fell asleep 

present day 

My stomach is aching in fear, and i dont have a single clue what im so afraid of.  Everything has been to good recently, something bad always has to happen in my life before i can be okay. Thats just how things work right? 

I sit at my desk shuffling through my older cases, and then i come across a letter, Its from the CIA, what could they possibly want from me?

Before i can open the letter 

"What are you doing, Pretty girl?" 

"Morgan!" 

I shout, i quickly turn over the letter

He let off a tiny smile, "Sorry, i was just going to tell you im leaving to see my mama is Chicago, so ill see you in a week." 

He winked and then turned the other way

I turn my attention back over to the letter 

I flip the letter back over and open it up

It read over it. But i did not belive what it stated, The CIA wanted me to come and go undercover for them for a case because they find my work "Outstanding" This were to take place in a week. 

I wanted to go tell Spencer but i guess its undercover for a reason...

I slide the letter in my purse and then turn the lamp off on my desk

I walk back to Hotch's office to find Spencer. I stand by the door way, evesdropping on the conversation. 

"Shes brilliant, do you think shell like it?" 

"Of course she will Spencer, She loves you." 

I see Hotch look up at me and then to Spence, signalling i was there. 

Spencer turns around and takes off his glasses

"How long have you been standing there Gracie?" 

I smiled and looked to my feet, "Well just the past sentance. Icame to see if your ready to go home." 

He gets up from his seat grabbing his trench coat and his coffee. 

"Of course." 

He replied

We quickly got home and my anxiety was relived, i know im safe when im here. 

I drop off my bag on the couch and take off my coat and my shoes. 

I can hear the rain poring from the outside, but then the radio turns on. 

I turn around to see Spencer tinkering with the radio trying to get it on a set station. 

put your head on my shoulder by paul ankia started to play 

He looked up from the radio to me with a sparkle in his eyes, he walked to me slowly. 

He put his hand out, "Will you dance with me?" 

I was stunned, in all my life i have never been asked to dance with anyone. 

"Of course." 

I wrapped my hands around his neck leaving his hands around my waist, we swung back and forth to the romance that lingered in the music 

i sang along to the music, he always liked it when i sang infront of him, i would hear his heartbeat, every sound he made, and every move. 

He took my hand and spun me around, we than begun to jump around doing random dance moves, jamming our issues away. 

My hair is getting in my face, as i intangle my hands in Spencers, He takes his other hand and brushed my hair behind my ear, we stop there in that moment, leaning closer and closer gleaming into eachothers sight

I pull him in by the tie and our lips collide, i pull him down and closer and his hand gets tangled in my hair, he pushes me up against the wall and lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist, He carrys me over to the couch, basically throwing me onto it. 

I know whats about to go down so i rip off my shirt, He puts his glasses down and satrts to take of his tie, very harshly... Then my phone rings. 

Before i can get to it, He grabs my phone from my purse. "Yes Hotch?" 

I sit up. "What do you mean he commited Homicide?" He said 

"Ok well be there as soon as we can." 

He hangs up the phone and tosses it into my purse. 

"What just happened?" I ask. "Apparently, Morgan killed someone and now hes arrested. So we can continue this when we get back from saving Morgans ass." 

I pick up my shirt off the floor and slip it back on. 

We leave and race to the BAU as quick as the wheels on my car will carry us.