Mini Garcia

We finish putting my clothes in his closet and some in the extra dresser. I grab my tooth brush and my hair brush, and I think that's the last thing. I walk back into the apartment hands full, Spencer on the other hand was finishing the dishes from last night. We make eye contact for a second before i enter his room to get to his bathroom. Just his sight made me smile.

He made room for my stuff in his bathroom before hand, Everything fit perfectly into place. And for me as well, i felt like i was perfect here. I was actually happy, for once. Thats kinda suprising.

I crawl into bed grabbing a book from his side. I read the book almost all the was through before spencer gets into the bedroom. "See you found my book collection." He says. I look up and nod my head. He grabs a book as well, Once he sits down i shift my head onto his lap still reading the book. He had one hand on my head, with his fingers interwined with my hair, and one holding the book. Everything was so silent i could hear the water tapping from the sink in the kitchen. I trail away in my own thoughts.

"court is in four months." I say out loud, even though i ment to keep it to myself. "Yeah what about it?" Spencer says in a sleepy voice. "Theres a 67% chance he would leave with no charges, Actually most domestic abuse cases get dropped, And-and what if he comes for me, or you-" "He wont. Ill be with you during the whole trial. I promise." He stops me. He puts down the book and takes my hand. wwwwwI sit up and put my head on his shoulder.

Soon after that we attempt to go to sleep but as soon as his head hit the pillow his phone went off. "Reid here. Oh..Ok ill be there in 30." He hangs up the phone. He turns to me with his tired eyes. "Will you be ok, here by yourself?" He asks. "Sure. Just come back in one whole, and call me or something." He nods his head, and gets up to shower.

I lay my head back down on the pillow. Falling to sleep, well fake sleeping.

I waited, and waited for the shower to turn off, when finally it did, i went into my fake sleeping position. He shuffled through his closet getting dressed, i didnt dare to move. I could hear his foot steps going to leave but he paused. He turned around walking to my side of the bed, He planted a kiss on my forehead. I forced myself to hide my wide smile trying to break through.

That moment of lust soon ended when he walked out the door. I then sit up in the bed, the darkness of the room surrounds me. Thats when i realized, im still damaged. Im cracking into a million parts. I lost my parents, I lost my trust, and slowly im loosing myself, all of my broken parts are being held together by one thing, Spencer.

After my 3am deep thought, depression episode was finished. I went to sleep. For real this time.

7:28am

My phone buzzes, which eventually wakes me up. I pick up the phone. "What do you want." I say in a sleepy annoyed voice. "Oh someone hasent had coffee yet!" Garcia says very cheerfully. "Oh its you. Sorry, whats up?" i say sitting up, Rubbing my eye. "Well i would like it if you would come to work and maybe replace me for a couple hours???" She asks. "No one can replace you, But ill try." I say getting out of bed. "So i herd somewhere that you and pretty boy are a thing now?" I let off a small smile. "Yeah. Yeah we are. Im assuming Morgan told you?" "No actually. you should have seen the way he was talking about you when Morgan confronted him about it, Hes in LOVE with you."

I bite my lip a little bit trying not to smile TO hard. "Alright, Ill be there in 30." I say hanging up the phone. I Put my phone down on the bed and just sit there thinking of every little detail of what me and Spencers life will look like one day. After a while of fantizing i didnt even realize the big smile on my face. I get up from the bed and continue to get ready.

I get dressed and ready for the day. I grab my purse from the couch and head out the door, locking it in the process. I think this is actually the first time ive drove myself to work in a while. Kinda feels good. I put on my sun glasses and head to work.

The BAU

I put my car in park and get out to meet with Garcia. I put my purse down at my desk, i continue to walk to her office. "Ah great shes here!" She says getting up from her desk, she give me an unexpected hug. "So as you can see the team is already on web cam waiting for you, so do whatever you need to do to help them, and ill be back!" She says leaving me in her office. I shrug my shoulders and sit down. "Alright what you guys need?" I ask putting myself off mute. "Wheres Garcia?" Hotch asks. "I dont know, she never said but now you have me so deal with it." I say opening all the browsers i would possibly need. I spot Spence in the back looking at a data chart. "We need the adress of James Coltmans work. Washington state. We think he is a suspect." Morgan says. "On it." I reply. I search everything and sooner then you know a address comes up. "Alright it says right here, 1768 churchwood street." I say reading from the screen. "Thats right down the road." Hotch points out. "Alright thanks grey we will call you back if we need anything." Morgan says ending the call.

I feel proud of myself for getting the address quickly, even though it felt like the weight of peoples lives were on my back but that was kinda fun to be honest. Out of curiosity i looked at the unsubs background. And he did have quite a history, Rape,Molestation,Kidnapping accusation, drug harboring. He has just about everything.. I call hotch's cell.

"Hotch, yeah its Grey, i was digging through his profile and i found out the unsub has quite a back ground, Rape,Kidnapping,Drug harboring, He is NOT new to any of this, Infact i think we may have delt with him before. He was a witness. Uh.. You remember that case with that little girl? It was my first case, and his name is..James Coltman...So that. Is infact your unsub. Not a suspect."

"How did you-Not even Spencer though of that." Morgan says, i guess im on speaker. "Well Spencer is a profiler not a mini Garcia." i add. Morgan lets out a laugh. "Alright baby girl thanks." A nasty look goes across my face. "Your welcome, and dont call me babygirl again, Or i will slaughter you and make it look like santa claus did it." I say in a perky voice hanging up.