☀︎︎Seventeen☀︎︎

My hospital time is finally up and i can finally go home.

Spencer was there every step of my recovery, and so was most of my team, when they had time of course.

I left the hospital with only a broken wrist, which was amazing considering what i had been through two weeks before.

We left the hospital, Finally some fresh air. We get to his car he opened  the door for me as normal, and I plopped down in the seat,

"You ready to go home?" He asks sitting in his seat. "Ready as ill ever be."

I say admiring that he calls his place home, i mean technically i have been living with him for like three months but whatever.

We get to the apartment, I forgot to mention that he lives on the 19th floor, well, we live on the 19th floor.

He opens the door to his apartment, and its all messy, the floor is filled with florida news, missing girls, it seems he was freaking out over my case. "Sorry its a mess, ill clean it later."

My eyes start to water, all the trauma comes rushing back its almost as if Morris is right behind me, I just keep getting flash backs, "Gracie? Gracie!" Spencer calls out at me while i sit there mortified.

I snapped out of it and i had tears all up and down my face, "what happend?" Spencer asks pulling me into his arms, "I-I dont know, just all the suddon i w-was back there, with Morris and It felt like he was actually here and- and it was dark- and i didnt know what to do-" "Its just PTSD. It will go away in time, i promise." He says cutting me off. He takes me in his arms while i sob.

After a while, he goes to bed while i sit in the living room, I look around, and for some reason i just started to clean

After a while, he goes to bed while i sit in the living room, I look around, and for some reason i just started to clean. i couldnt even help myself, i think i may have OCD of some sort. I picked up all the soda cans and all of the news papers, I cleaned and cleaned until sun rise, I finally got into the kitchen to start cleaning when Spence woke up.

"Did you sleep at all?" He asks, "No i couldent. I just, i dont know."

I sit there holding a half washed kitchen knife in my hand, Spencer looks a little bit frightned, "Oh your scared? Because im holding a knife?" I say in a evil voice pointing the knife at him. His eyes widen and he runs back in his room. I shrug my shoulder with a smirk on my face and get back to washing the dishes.

A little later he comes out of his room, "Hey get dressed, im about to leave." I turn around from the sink, "Why, i cant go to work." He continues to fix his tie, "Well because i cannot leave you here by yourself." I get a annoyed look on my face. "What do you not trust me?" I ask. He slips his vest over himself, "No-no its not that, its just your still under my super vison still and Rossi is still there and he wants to see you, so get dressed."

I roll my eyes and put the bowl back in the sink, i walk over to my apartment and get dressed.

I come back over to his apartment dressed and ready. He comes out and locks his door, "You know this whole thing would be so much easier if you just moved in, instead of the constant back and forth thing."

He says from his door way, We head down the hall way, "Well were not even together, dont you think that would be kinda weird?" We step in the elevator. "Well i think its kinda weird that we have been sleeping in the same bed for three months and your still not moved in, thats what i think is weird."

We step out of the elevator, "Well only couples move in with eachother. And we are not a couple.. Yet." "what?" "Nothing." I have a sly smirk on my face as i get in his car.

He starts to drive to the BAU. "Ok well if only couples move in with eachother, Be my girlfriend." He says all calm, I look at him all confused,

"What?" I say. "Im serious." He replys. "So your saying this isnt just some sick joke you and Morgan cooked up?" He laughs out.

 "So your saying this isnt just some sick joke you and Morgan cooked up?" He laughs out

"Your joking right now right?" I say with a pissed off tone. "No im not joking, So..Yes or No?" He asks as we pull into the Bau.

"Yes of course, who would turn that down???" I say with a laugh. I get out of the car. I walk along side him to the elevator, I take his hand as we enter the elevator, as the elevator closes he grabs my by the waist and kisses me. I only wish that moment would last forever.