Morris and Michelle Pt.2

I sit there with my tired sad eyes. "Michelle." I say under my breath. She was my childhood bestfriend. She was everything, but we stopped talking because Morris cheated on me with her, but i didnt know about it till after he had gone to prison. I get up from my seat, i press the note book against the glass barrier, showing Spencer and JJ. They both look at the small paragraph, But there sight quickly shifts behind me to Morris.

Spencer's expression quickly switches from confused to panicked. JJ and Spencer both draw there guns and sprint into the room. I turn around to see Morris is infact out of his shackles and has my own gun pointed at me. JJ and Spencer shove me behind them. I feel my whole belt, No gun. Im left confused on how he did that. My eyes meet his.

"Let me see her!" He shouts. "No you cannot be near her." JJ stammers.

My eyes stay open wide, im afraid one second hes calm and the other he is shooting my family. Again.

A tear rolls down my face, out of fear.

"Gracie! Come out from behind them or i will shoot ole lover boy

"Gracie! Come out from behind them or i will shoot ole lover boy." He demands. I dont hesitate to push Spence and JJ out of the way so he can see me. "What do you want from me?" I ask. "Everything. All of you. I want you." He says with a shaky hand. "You cant have me anymore, what do you not understand about that?" I question with a more annoyed voice. He ignores me.

He shifts his gun point over to Spencer. "Put your gun down." He says to him. I look over at him with a side eye, which he returns the look. He slowly places his gun on the floor, after, putting his hands up. "Get over here." He demands. Spencer walks over too him, Morris then grabs his hair lowering him down to his knees. He then places the gun to his head. 

I look down to the ground, i take my foot and shift the gun closer to me. "Gracie tell me the truth about him." He tells me. 

I look down at spencers face, the only option i have is to protect him at all costs. "Hes not my boyfriend." I whisper. 

A ugly sneer spreads across his face. "I knew it. You still love me." He says. "No. I hate you. A kinda hate where i wish you didnt exist, the kinda hate where i spend countless nights crying myself sleep because of you. There is no word to describe how dead you are to me." I say in the calmest way possible. 

Hotch and Morgan burst through the door. "Your out numbered." I say. 

I pick up the gun from the floor and point it at him. "Drop the gun and slowly raise your hands above your head." I say trying to keep this professional. "Or what?" He asks. "Ill pull this trigger and you will never get to have a final meal. Thats what." I spit. 

He looks at all the people around him. He lets go of Spencer. I walked up to him and snatched my gun out of his hand. "Put your hands where i can see them, everything you say can and will be used aganst you." I say pulling out my cuffs. 

I slam him down on the table putting his hands behind his back. I cuff him as tight as it will alow. "Dont cut off my circulation now darling." He says, "Dont darling me, and i dont think you need hands in hell so your gonna be fine." I say pushing him down into the chair. 

"twelve." He says. He says that right before i leave the room. But that stops me. "What?" I say coming back into the room. "I killed- we killed, 12 other women." He says. "im assuming we is you and michelle correct?" I ask. He only nods. I leave the room. 

I now have a case of 12 missing girls on my hand and my crazy ex best friend is probably out there some where murdering dozens. I have no choice but to find her, after all she did kill my parents... Right?