☀︎︎Ten☀︎︎

Suspicious Conference

I sit at my desk with a million thoughts running through my head.

I walk to the conference room to watch the news. 2 already dead.

There's not much more time till he will find me and target my loved ones and my co-workers who happen to be my family.

I sit at the round table waiting for something. Anything.

The door flys open it which caught me off guard, "oh it's just you Spence." I say sitting back down taking a deep breath. He puts down the file and goes to leave, I quickly get up and grab his hand,

"What's wrong?" He turns to look back at me, "Its just late, I should take you home."

I just try and see what's going on. "No tell me what's wrong Spencer."

He avoids my eyes. He just looks at the ground. "This isn't something you want to hear right now. I'll tell you in the morning, you need sleep ok?"

His hand slides from my grip to holding my hand. "Fine." I sigh.

I grab the file and he leads me out of the Bau with his hand still intertwined in mine.

We get to his house I throw my bag down on his couch and I walk into his bathroom to get ready for bed. I put my hair up and I head over to my apartment for clothes.

I put on a oversized tee shirt and shorts, I walk out of my apartment directly back over to Spencer's. I locked his door and proceeded to climb into his bed. He faces the other direction, I just sit there wondering. "Hey Spencer."

I whisper He turns around, "yeah?" I hesitated to ask but, "When you said you loved me, were you being serious or what because I'm in love with you and I just want-"

"yes, I was serious, in fact I don't think I've ever been more serious about anything in my life. When i herd he got out... i knew i wanted to protect you in more than a friend way."

We sit there in our own silence and just stare at eachother.

I decide to snuggle up becide him, he placed his hands around me, I feel so safe, so secure when I'm around him.

I fall asleep in his arms, forgetting all of the craziness in my life. But soon our perfect moment war ruined by the sound of an alarm. At 5 in the morning.

I wake up to find I'm still in his arms, but soon that ended when I dragged myself out of his bed, I went next door and grabbed an outfit

(Just imaginary)

I got all dressed and ready and headed back over to his apartment

I got all dressed and ready and headed back over to his apartment. I walk back to his room, and he's still in bed.

"Uhm, Spence you kinda need to like get up for work." I stand in the door way. He sits up.
"5 more minutes." He says laying back face down. "Well someone isn't a morning person." I say walking out.

I wait on the couch for another 20 minutes before he comes out dressed and ready. "Finally."

I say under my breath. I get up from the couch with my bag. And now we're on our way back to work. As always.

I get out of his car and walk into the Bau, I go to my desk and immediately start looking through my files.

By then I had completely forgotten about Spencer being suspicious yesterday.

I look up from my desk to the conference room, everyone is in there. I decide to go and see what that's all about. I walk up to the conference room and they all close there files and JJ turns off the screen. "What's going on?" I ask but to get no reply. I go up to grab Morgan's file, he pulls it away from me. "Trust me you don't wanna know." He says.

I take the file out of his hands anyways and open in up only to find out the two people he killed were my parents.