☀︎︎Twelve☀︎︎

I get out of the car and run into the house, "Rossi?!" I yell at the bottom of the staircase trying to avoid looking at the murder scene.

"How the hell does she know Rossi?"

Morgan whispers to Hotch. "No idea." He says. Rossi comes down the stair case, i pull him into a hug.

"Its been so long." i say to him in Italian. The team watches from the bottom of the staircase all confused. "I know, but this isnt really a time to be celebrating. Ill see you in a moment i have something to do."

he says then goes downstairs. The team looks at me as if i have 10 heads. "What?" I say in a annoyed voice. "How do you know Rossi?" Morgan asks. "Hes my uncle?" I say passing them to try and force myself to look at my mom and dad.

Before i even enter the living room i can smell blood. I walk in and see there bodys all mangled up, Just one look and i was already nausious, I ran out side and threw up all over there patio. Spencer comes up from behind me and grabs my hair pulling it out of the way of my mouth.

It started to come out of my nose. "Im fine Spencer." I say reassuring him. I stand back up wiping the throw up from my face.

A little while later i go up to my childhood bedroom, to find Spence already found it. Hes smiling at one of my diarys, "I see you found my room."

I say from the door way. "Oh sorry am i being-"

"No no its fine." I cut him off before he can finish. I sit down on the bed becide him. I start to read the things i wrote about in 5th grade, my mind wanders, I turn around to see my old playground in the backyard. I tap Spence on the shoulder and i point out to it, "Hey im gonna go check that out, but you can of course see me so like dont freak out."

I get down to my playground, My childhood memories came rushing back, I just stood there, i finally felt ok for once today, but that moment quickly ended when i felt a hand around my throat. I was dragged through the woods like a helpless animal.

Spencers Pov: I look out the window to see Gracie just standing by the playground i look away for a moment, and when i look back shes gone. I quickly drop everything im doing and i rush downstairs, my heart racing, i was speachless, she was gone.