Drunk words, Sober thoughts

The kiss didnt last long, but when it stopped all i could do was hug the life out of him. I was finally free from this madness. It was a never ending nightmare till now. "Drinks?" Morgan suggested, I turned my head, "Hell yeah, is that even a question?" I ask. 

I start to walk away with the team, Spencer stayed back for 0.2 seconds to get his little cross over bag, he quickly ran back up to me taking my hand, I looked up at him with a smile as we continue to walk to head to the cars.

I sit down and buckle up. I look at Spence with the most darling eyes. I mean i cant take my eyes of of him. He looks back at me with his cute little smile. He places his hand on the back of my head rest to back out, i dont know why but that is so attractive. 

He puts his hand on the shifting stick. I put my hand under his. Im lost in words. "You know, my mom asked what you looked like in one of her letters to me." He says. "Oh really?" I ask. "And i said, It dosnet matter what she looks like, shes already the most beautiful girl in the world to me." He didnt even stutter. "Im not beautiful-" I try to say, but he slams on his breaks in the parking lot. 

I jolt foward, then slam back into the seat, "What the hell Spencer?" I exaggerate. "Your gorgeous!" He says. He grabs my chin lifting my head so we make eye contact. I dont even say anything. I mean am i supposed to argue with that? Cause i already know about his billion facts hes gonna start spitting out if i disagree. 

We get to the bar. Its night by then. I drank shot after shot after shot. I even had a contest with Morgan. And i think i went on stage on sung love story by taylor swift? I have no idea the whole night was a blur. But i remember this one thing. It was dark, and the lights were flashing. Me and Spencer were slow dancing? And it seemed like no one else was there. I was in his arms. And his hand was in my hair, I could feel his warm breath against my neck. "I love you more then anything in this world." He whispered to me. 

A smile spread across my face. "I loved you since the moment i saw you, Spence." After that, we were drove home, and we were drunk out of our minds. We walked through the front door tipsy, I slammed the door and started to undress myself right in the living room. I didnt even know what i was doing. But Spencer watched my every move, He couldent even form a sentance. 

He buttoned down his shirt half way, before he walked up to me. It was only moments later i was pinned against the wall..

We made our way into the bedroom and ill let your mind to the rest.....