Fine Furry Friends

I break the kiss right before the elevator opens, I walk back over to my office and set my purse in my chair, I walk into Hotch's office and hand in the rest of the paper work for my trial. "Good to have you back Grey, even though your not supposed to be.." He says. "Well i cant just sit around so im just doing what i can sir." I saw walking out, i honestly feel good as new. I walk my way into Garcia's office. I come up from behind and give her a big hug, "Oh my god, your back already!" She says turning around to return the hug. "What can i say, this is my home." I say.

After a while of walking around the BAU i finally come across Rossi. "Ah there you are!" I say giving him the biggest hug. "Ive been looking for you!" he replys. I take him back over to my office, "So who is that, Reid boy? Is he your boyfriend?" He asks. "Actually, yeah he is. Hes really sweet actually, you would be suprised whats behind all of those little geeky facts of his." I say

I spot Morgan from across the room, He herd that. He has a smug on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him and gave him a look, He turned around when Rossi went to see what i was looking at. "What are you looking for?" He points out. "Oh nothing i was just trying to read the.. coffee sign from over here."

I few hours passed, and Spence and the rest of the team got called into a case, i was required to stay back with Garcia. "Are you sure your going to be ok here by yourself?" Spencer asks, "Yes im going to be fine i promise i mean whats the worst that can happen when i hanging out with Garcia all day?" I say sitting down at my desk, "I dont know and i dont want to find out so just dont do anything stupid." He says before he leaves with the rest of the team. I watch him leave and it was kinda sad not gonna lie. But hes going to be back soon so its alright.

I get up and walk myself back to Garcias office. "Hey have they landed yet?" I ask, she quickly pulls up the stats, "yep looks like they just landed." I pull up a chair and sit becide her. "Well i guess im your personal assistant today so im here reporting for duty!" i say in a joking voice. She hands me a pair of cat ears and a shark mug. "What-" "Dont be like that, put it on and go get some coffee." I roll my eyes and put the cat ears on and i go to fill up my shark mug with coffee. I get many looks from other BAU workers but i just continue my day, i cant tell if there looking at me because im already back, or the ears or maybe both, but whatever.

I get back with my coffee, I sit down to see Garcia is on video chat with the team, "And Gracie is back." She annonces. I sit down and take a sip of coffee. "What is she wearing?" Morgan asks. "My fucking kitty ears bitch." i say playfully. "Anyways, what we got?" I say looking at the screen, "Killing women while there showering? Thats a classic." I say before taking another sip. "Garcia, address?" Garcia types in some code quickly, "Ah yes sir sending it over now." "alright bye garcia thank you." Hotch says, "You work faster then i thought." i say all impressed. "Its my magic darling." She says.

Its not long before the unsub is caught and the team is on there way. "well today went by fast." I say sitting back down. "This was a pretty easy case." She says taking a sip of coffee. "Indeed." I say, "Hey i think im intrested in your whole code thing, i was thinking maybe you could teach me?" I suggest. She looks at me with a big smile, "I was hoping you would ask one of these days." She opens up a tab on a computer over on my side. "How fast can you type without any errors?" She asks. "Pretty fast." She goes over to her side, she creates a locked account on email, "Alright now hack in." She says, i go over to my computer and type and a code as fast as i can.

"Nope your going to slow." She says. "What are you timing me?" I ask re typing the code, I finally get in. "47 seconds. Do better, maybe like ten seconds this time." I roll my eyes. "Oh like you can  go that fast?" I ask. "Is that a challenge?" "What kind of challenge?" Someone says form behind us, I turn around to see Spence, "Oh your back already?" I ask. "Mhm." He says. He comes up to the chair, "are you trying to hack a Gmail account?" He asks. "Yeah.." I say not knowing I'd he's judging or curious.

He pulls up a chair. He starts guessing passwords. "Statistically speaking, there are over 100,000 password combinations, not including numbers. If you divide the logical number code to a physical diverson. And you have a password." He says in locking the account I just sit there with my mouth wide open.

"How did he do that?" Garcia asked. "I don't know how he does it." I say. "Guys I'm still here." He says. I go to look on the computer to see if he possibly did something else, but he gets up out of his chair. "Alright, we're going home now." He says trying to take my arm. "Hold on." I say jerking my arm back. He lets go and grabs my cat ears from my head, he puts them down on the desk. He spins the chair around and quite litarly drags me from her office.

"Soo what did you do out in the field today? Fill me in." I say walking alongside him throughout the BAU. "Well the unsub was particularly easy to find, he gave us a address leading to him. Almost as if he actually wanted to be caught." He says.

I interewine my hand into his. "Maybe he just wanted to give up. Did the team figure out how long he had been killing?" We make it to the elevator. "3 years. So maybe your right." He says as the elevator closes. "When we get home I need to move my stuff in so don't lock the door." I say. We start to walk to the car. "Oh no I'm gonna help you." He says as he opens the door for me. "It won't take that long, maybe a hour tops." I say "okay." He says with a smile. We get back into the apartments and off to work we go.

Authors note
Omg I've been trying to post every day and I already had 5 chapters pre wrote and it turns out we're staying 2 more days. So I'm gonna try my freaking best to get those two chapters done and if not I'll be posting a lot on Sunday (car ride home.) so I hope your enjoying the series and there is a lot more to come so stay with me here!!