☀︎︎Sixteen☀︎︎

Doctor Shepherd came out of the OR with remorse with the horrible news. He gets to the team. "We did everything we could." He says.

A wave of pain hit the team. Garcia had Spencer on the phone. "What did he say Garcia?" He asks hoping for the best. "Shes gone Spence.." She whispered.

Everyone got up to leave , But it was all too soon. The other Doctors ran out of the OR, "DR SHEPHERD THERES A PULSE!" One of them shouted, He quickly runs back into the OR to find shes infact not dead but breathing on her own with her eyes wide open scared for life.

"Quick get her under!" He orders the anesthesiologist.

The team was left in the lobby confused but relived she was alive. Spencer immeditaly hung up the phone before he got the good news. He broke into a million peices knowing he just lost his first love.

Garcia called him again.

"What do you want?" He says in a broken voice, tears ran down his face, His eyes were puffy and red. "Gracie has a pulse!" Garcia calls out. His eyes spark back up. He quickly grabs his keys and races back over to the hospital.

After a couple hours in Gracie makes it out of surgery, this time successful.

Gracies Pov: I open my eyes, but i cant exactly see, i have a slight headache. I sit up and rub the blur from my eyes,

"That was a bad dream-" I say before opening my eyes. I look at my team around me.

"Oh. So it wasn't a dream?" I say with a little laugh. "So you remember now?" Morgan asks. "Of course i remember why wouldent i?"

I ask all confused.

I didnt get a responce, i look around and notice, "Hey wheres Spencer?" I ask. "He left when he found out you consented to surgery." Hotch explained.

"I did what?!" I asked shocked, Not even knowing or caring what the surgery was for. Being in surgery is the last thing i would consent to. "Yep Gracie's for sure back." JJ says with a laugh.

I pat my head to find that i have bandage wrap all around my head.

The door opens, Spence comes in, he drops everything and runs up to me to wrap me in a hug. I wished that moment lasted longer but he broke away.

The rest of the night was amazing, i spent it in the hospital but i was with my team. Spencer jumped up in the bed with me, and he ran his hand through my Remaining hair till i fell asleep.

I woke up with Spencer still by my side, The only people left were Me, Spence, and JJ.                       I tried to shift his arm off without waking him up but of course Hotch busted in with a pile of what it
looked like files. "Ah im one day out of surgery and you bring work to me? Amazing get well gift Hotch, so creative."

I say with my smart ass attitude. "Are you pressing charges on Morris?" He asks. "I wish i could but i dont have a lawyer." He lays down a file infront of me, "Well it just so happens, im a lawyer, so now you do. Court is in a month, sign this."

He hands me a document.

"Are you sure Aaron?" I ask before signing. "Im positive."

I sign Hotch down as my Lawyer, and i get out of the hospital in two weeks . So things are good, Im sure Morris is getting interriagted by Hotch and Morgan and that just brings joy to me. I was kinda hoping he was dead but not everyone gets what they want.