Dead girl

We burst into Michelle's house. We though we were going to find her, Which we did, but not exactly....

I cleared one or two rooms before i found her body draped over the sofa in her room. There was a letter nailed into her which made me cringe. It said. "Your too late agent Grey, Your parents are next.." 

So that means shes been like this for two weeks or more. And that leads us right back to Morris. She was only one of the twelve women he killed. Morgan finds me in the room. "Well we found one of em." He says. "Thats exactly what i was thinking." I say with a small smile. 

Were on our way back to the BAU when Spencer takes my hand. I didnt know i needed that but that made me feel better. He runs his thumb up and down my hand, that was something my mother always did. I lean my head on his shoulder, I felt a release of all my bad thoughts. And all it took was someone to hold my hand through it all. 

I couple tears slip out, Even though i hate showing any weakness now. After moments. Anger entered my body. All the hate i had been holding in, i snow on its was out. And theres not better person to let it out on then Morris. After all this time, i let him play me like a board game, and i know im better then that, ive just never been this aware till now. Hotch puts the car in park. I rush out of the car and stomp my way back into the BAU.

While walking my way to the irragation room, I only become more angered. I pick up Michelles profile from my desk. I arrive in the room where Morris is being held, i push the door open and slam it shut. I throw Michelle's pictures and file onto the table infront of him. "Alright we found one. So i will spend every last day of my life finding these girls and there familys if its the last thing i do." I say slamming my hands down on the table. He isnt phased. "You wont find them, you found Michelle only because i led you to her." He spits.

I narrow my eyes at him. "well see about that." I pull out my phone and call Garcia. "Hey can you pull up anything on murdered women in there early 20's, in virgina, under the catagory of rape and abuse." i add. Morris sits back un amused. "Making files as we speak." She replys. "Give them to Hotch hell know where to find me, thanks Garcia." I hang up the phone. 

I sit down in the chair. "Now when the files come in you will work with me, you understand?" I ask trying to be nice. "Now why would i want to work with you?" He asks. "Well that depends. Do you want more prison time or?" 

He stays silent. I scoff and turn around to see Morgan looking at me as if he were suprised. I jump at him and he just walks away. I have a small smile when i turn around to Morris. "Is that your boyfriend too?" I narrow my eyes at the ignorace. "Hes a coworker." I reply. "He looks more your type then Doctor Reid." He suggests

"You dont know me." I imply. "Really?" The voice he said that in sent a shiver up my spine. Which caught me off guard. "Your careless with your life, your not slitting your wrists but your careless. Probably because your mother told you that you were a waste of space on this earth, or maybe because your dad raped you when you were twelve. Why do you think i killed them? Just for fun?" 

I go to say something back, but i cant. He was right. I walked out of the room without saying a word. I find Spencer sitting behind the glass, i meet his eyes but i quickly walk past him. He dosent even try to come after me. I bump into Hotch, He hands me my files. "Thanks." I say before heading into a empty conffrence room to figure out where each and every girl is..