☀︎︎Nine☀︎︎

Prison Escape

The jet lands.

I get out and im escorted into the Bau by Morgan and Spencer, I get to my desk and see there are about 13 files stacked up onto my desk.

I settle back in and open my phone to 36 messages from Morris.

I dont even open them, i dont hesitate to throw my phone to the ground and stomp on it.

"Problem solved." I say under my breath. Morgan and Spencer stare at me from across the room, i start to walk to them jokingly and they turn around the corner. I let out a small laugh and turn around and go back to my desk. I gather my things to head home for the night, and of course im waiting around for my "Body guard"

I go to grab my phone, then i look down on the floor. "Nice." I say to myself.

I wait around in my chair, 30 minutes go by and nothing. I decide right now is a good time to go and say hi to Garcia.

I walk into her office to see Spencer, Morgan, And Hotch huddled around her, I quickly stand behind the door so i can listen to them.

"How are we supposed to tell her that her Morris just broke out of prison." Hotch asks.

My heart drops. All of the suddon nothing else mattered. I'm in deep shit.

"I mean we could just be forward with her." Morgan suggests,

"No we cant do that. She will freak out, and im sure shes already scared out of her mind."

Spencer justifys. "What are you in love with her?" Morgan says silencing everyone. He looks up at him.

"Yeah, i think so....Shes important to me, and her safety should be important to all of us."

"Well whats the worst she could do if we did tell her?"

Morgan asks.

"Well, she is the type to try and find him herself or she could go into a serious depression episode, i looked in her profile, she tends to have emotional break downs, and episodes, she actually went to a psychiatrist multiple times after her first kidnapping, and she does take SSRI's or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, so i think-"

"Well someones been doing there research."

Hotch interrupted him. "And whats the best?" Garcia asks.

I step into the room. "The best no longer matters now that i know you all have been keeping a key factor of my life hidden away, so tell me, how long has he been out?"

Everyone turns around with a shocked expression. "Ever.. since we left mexico."

"Oh great so that was 5 hours ago and that left him enough time to come up with a plan to kill people and possibly kidnap and murder me, so now we are behind, and he is now way ahead of us. So i suggest someone get me a file fast before I go and find him myself." I walk out of the office.

Sweat drips from my face. I might act like a hard ass but this is gonna make me sick.