☀︎︎Fifteen☀︎︎

I wake up in a hospital bed. "Shes awake, everyone quite."

I hear a faint voice say.

I sit up, i look and see 7 people standing around me. "What happend" I ask myself.

Someone takes my hand but i pull away in fear, I look over to see a familiar face but everything else is blank, i go to say a name but my mind goes empty.

"W-Who are you?" I ask.

The whole room fell silent.

He looks from me to the rest of the people in the room,

"You don't remember us?" One of the men ask, "Who are you- wait why am i in the hospital?"

The boy who sits becide me has a sad look on his face.

"well you were kidnapped, and i think in the process, a brain bleed started up, and when we found out you passed out, and we think you have developed PTSD which is, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, And apparently you lost all of your..memory."

The Boy says, he takes my hand. I pull away.

A tall man in a suit, storms out of the room, He starts to yell, "Why cant she remember us?! You said she would be fine!"
He screams at the nurses. "Sir, she had a major brain bleed, this is most likely temporary."

One of the nurses calmly explains. "Most likely?" He says before storming out of the hospital. I turn back to the group of people, "Who are you people? Your the fbi, i didn't do anything. Are you going to take me away?" I stammer.

"Hunny your one of us." The woman with pigtails and the pink dress explains.

"I'm a fbi agent?" I ask.

"And a damn good one too." One of the girls say, i give off a small smile.

A nurse came in, she dismisses the group of people out of the room to do a checkup.

"How are you feeling?" She asks while writing some things on her chart. "Im ok, but im just having trouble remembering." She gives off a funny look,

"What cant you remember hun?" She asks. "Everything." She seems a little shocked but im sure she has been through this a million times.

"Im going to talk to your Nero surgeon." She says then leaves. I sit in the room alone, thoughtless, empty.

A doctor comes in,

"Hi im Doctor Shepherd, You said that you cant remember anything correct?" He says looking from his chart, "Yeah."

He sits on the bed with me. "I think what happend is, when we were suctioning the blood from your brain we may have hit the hippocampus, its a part of your brain that controls the memory, but i can go in and restore it, if you consent to a temporal lobectomy."

I sit up. "What are the satistics?" I ask. "Well there is a 20% Chance you could go brain dead, or possibly comma, 67% Chance of survival, But if i preform the Lobectomy, Its 70% survival."

3rd person pov:

Spencer watches from the window, she gave consent to the surgery.

"Damn it!" He shouted. "She actually did it?" Garcia asked.

"Yeah shes having the surgery, she isnt gonna make it! She will go brain dead, someone talk some since into her, Please." Spencer says angerly at the team. "Well what other option does she have spencer?" Elle asks.

"I dont know but she could go brain dead, and i cannot be here when that happens." Spencer leaves the Hospital, He goes to his apartment.

Back at the hospital, Gracie codes and flat lines, she is rushed into surgery, Hours passed by and the team sits in the waiting room every second of the way. In the OR she took a turn for the worst. Her heart completely stopped. Her organs began to shut down. She was pronounced dead.

(New chapter tomorrow I promise you won't be disappointed!!)