In Shaa Allah, everything would be fine.

**

"Bozhe moy! Bozhe moy! Moy rebenok! Moy syn poteryan. On poteryalsya v meteli! Pozhaluysta, pomogite mne! Naydi moyego syna!"  (Oh my God! Oh my God! My baby! My son is lost. He got lost in the blizzard! Please help me! Find my son!)
Bella pulled at her hair for full effect as she wailed in agony.

She had a plan. And her plan was to get out of Khabarovsk. It was a very simple plan. With lots of drama.

They just had to to get to the emergency center in the city. They'd have helicopters which could be used for flight during blizzards in case of any emergency.

If they asked nicely, they'd definitely be turned away. So they had to go with drama. And Bella loved drama.

So as she distracted the emergency staff with her agony of her imaginary missing son, Dean would use the opportunity to 'borrow' their helicopter and pick her up with the help of the helicopter's rope ladder.

"Madam, pozhaluysta, uspokoytes'" (Madam, please calm down.) One of the men tried to keep her calm but she was not having it.

"YA ne mogu uspokoit'sya! Moy syn mog pogibnut' v etoy meteli." (I can't calm down! My son could die in this blizzard.) She sobbed even louder than ever.

"Vam nuzhno uspokoit'sya i rasskazat' nam, chto imenno proizoshlo." (You need to calm down and tell us exactly what happened.)

She ignored them and just continued blabbering out anything. The workers just watched her trying to get her to explain her situation.

After she felt she was getting tired of the act, she felt her phone ping in her pocket. Saved by the bell...or notification.

She took the phone out of her pocket and read the message.

I've got the chopper. Hurry out.

She gave them a face with embarrassment written all over. "Eto stydno. Moy muzh skazal, chto moy syn byl v vannoy. V kontse kontsov, on ne propal." (This is embarassing. My husband said my son was in the bathroom. He's not missing afterall.)

They all basically visibly face palmed at her overreaction.

She smiled shyly.

"V sleduyushchiy raz ya snachala proveryu vannuyu." (Next time, I'll check the bathroom first.) She chuckled and twirled her hair with her finger.

"Madam, eto tsentr neotlozhnoy pomoshchi. Vy ne mozhete prosto tratit' nashe vremya. Eto ne shutka." (Madam, this is an emergency centre. You can't just waste our time. This is no joke.) The man who seemed to be the boss there frowned.

"Oh, then. I'll be heading home. Sorry for wasting your time again." She grinned.

"You're American?" The man said in a thick Russian accent.

"Sort of. I better be going now. Don't want to waste the time of such a serious establishment." She smiled again and turned to leave but the man stopped her.

"Stop!"
For a moment she thought she had been caught or something.

But he just said something that caught her off guard.
"You American. Drive Safe."

"Oh I'm not driving." She muttered under her breath to no one's hearing.

"Oh I will. Byee." She waved.

From the corner of her eyes she could see someone running from the back to where the other's were.

Before they realized what was going on, she had already walked out of the place into the harsh weather and jogging to her pick up point. The blizzard was getting stronger and she hoped that the helicopter could actually get through it far enough for them to get away.