THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿

I'm sorry but this is not an UPDATE!
But please and please again try to read everything.

I just can't be quiet no more. If you follow me on instagram you know I haven't been quiet about this issue circulating. And this issue is Racism.

But let me be honest. I have more followers on Wattpad than on Instagram. My Ig is made up of mostly my friends and meme accounts and some celebrities. But here on Wattpad, I have such a diverse community. Different people from different backgrounds read my book and that's what makes me so happy at times.

If you don't know, maybe because I write about middle eastern people, I'm black. Not black American, not African American, not brown. But BLACK. My profile picture shows it. Plus I say it out sometimes. And even though I don't live in a country with police brutality, I feel so sad when I see any video of blacks being treated less than animals.

It triggers me. I think. So what if I go live there one day? Is this what will happen to my family? I can't even handle the thought. And yet people are going through it.

A lot of people say they are not racist but that's not enough. You have to be anti- racist. Stand with black people to fight for equality. More than 400 years have gone by and yet still there isn't equality. There are a lot of black Americans who can trace their roots to my country Ghana. What if I landed there? Would I be scared to even see a cop car passing by too? Would I feel like my skin color is a threat?

I want you to feel the pain. Try to at least put yourself in their shoes. Where skin color automatically means you are holding a weapon. It's not fair and it's not right. Every one was created from Adam and Eve and by Qadr you ended up with skin lighter than mine. But that doesn't make you special. That doesn't mean you're superior to me. Lighter skin doesn't make you better than anyone. And if you think it does, then I'm very honored to tell you that you are one of the dumbest racist on the face of the Earth.

I know some people don't want to get involved but don't stay quiet. Let your voice be heard too because the white racist man won't listen to a black man but he might listen to something you say. So I'm calling all my readers, even the black readers who might think this is not happening in their country out. DON'T STAY QUIET! You might not be involved. You might not be from America, you might not be black, or you might not even care. But don't stay quiet. Let people know that you will fight for equality for black people. You will stand for Black lives matter.

Someone might say, all lives matter. And that's fine. But in this specific time, BLACK LIVES MATTERS!

Go on Ig. Watch stories from people in-depth with the situation. Watch igtv discussing the matter, check online and educate yourself on the matter.

In all honesty, even I feel inferior sometimes because my skin is more of the darker shades. Very dark. And I get called out at times for it but that's just it. People have been going through that for hundreds of years so we must feel their pain.

As a young girl I'd always fancied the idea of getting married to a middle eastern guy because I've read a lot of books with them here on wattpad. But in all honesty I knew somehow it was just a dream. But Who doesn't love a brown man especially since I write about them too. I'm already in love with Tawfiq and Karim. But I read a book a long time ago even before this matter arose. And in the book the girl was denied by the boy because she wasn't as fair as his parents would want. And here's the issue. She wasn't black. She was brown. The guy was brown too but on the lighter side whiles she was on the darker side and even with that they rejected her. Then what about me? I'm not even on the lighter side of being dark. I didn't take much thought into it until I watched videos by black Muslim women who were sharing their videos on being called out because they were black. It hurt that a Muslim family won't accept you to marry into their family if you weren't culturally like them or their skin tone. So let's just say, I'm dropping that idea. Qadr Allah. At least Belinda/Halima married Zain.

If you have a family who can talk rudely about black people, please educate them. Especially if they are Muslims because there's no space for racism in Islam! And anywhere in the world!

If you need any help in finding areas where you can learn about this matter and how to stand for the cause, you can dm me anytime.

Stand for the cause! Please! Let your voice be heard! Do not silence or be silenced!

I love all my readers don't forget that. And I feel so overjoyed when I see people from all walks of life reading my books.

But I come out today to say

Racism must stop✊🏿

THIS MUST STOP✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿