Chapter 39

Salam.
So I have made the decision to halt everything else in order to dedicate myself to finishing up Paired.
Not saying it's ending now anyways. I don't even have any idea how many chapters. So far it will be more than Exposed but I don't know if it will exceed the number of chapters in Hidden. Maybe.
Because this is basically the first climax🙂. More suspense will come anyways.
So just hold on to your hearts before they escape their confines.
I'm not saying chapters will be daily but they will be quicker and to those I know on other social media platforms I'll be less active there.
So be expecting more updates In Shaa Allah if nothing important comes up.
Thank you for listening to me.

Now without further ado...an update.

*****************************************

Habiba watched on as Aziz, Karim and their dad reassembled the guns as quickly as possible because time was running.
She had somehow managed to get Samia to go to sleep a while ago and she felt a sense of relief  from her being safe from harm.

After the initial shock that Samia wasn't Karim's biological daughter, they'd all basically gone like 'Fuck it, nothing changes.'

Samia was basically like her though. But blood or no blood, they were still family.

Zaira was getting changed into some extra clothing in the bunker because hers had been cut out.
Their dad was right anyways. You could basically survive for more than three months there.

But hopefully they wouldn't need to test the theory. She believed in her dad and Karim too and In Shaa Allah, they'd all come out safely in the end.

After they were done, Habiba saw their dad walk away to where Daneen and the twins were sleeping and decided to go and talk with Karim.

Tawfiq wanted to see Daneen and the twins before they left, so he left Karim to finish up with loading the guns.
Since they were asleep, he had just kissed them goodnight and decided to leave but Rauf took that as the perfect opportunity to wake up.

"Dad?" He called out lowly.

"Yes, Rauf?" Tawfiq turned to him with a smile.

"Are you going somewhere?" He frowned.

He didn't know what was happening but he knew it was bad and this was the place everyone was safe. So he didn't understand why his father looked like he was going somewhere.

"Yes. But I'll be back soon. I'll be going with your brother and your sister-in-law for a while. We'll just be gone a few minutes. Maybe by the time you wake up in the morning we'd be back." Tawfiq smiled at him.

"But I thought here was safe for us?"

"Yes. It's safe. We just have to do some things outside." Tawfiq replied.

"Then I'll go too. I'll help you!" Rauf eyes widened at the thought.

He could help out, he was sure of it.

Tawfiq just smiled at him.

"You know how your mom says you guys can't clean up your room?"

"Because we're too young?"

"Yes. That's the case here. One day, when you're old enough, you'll get to do grown up stuff too. You get it?" Tawfiq explained.