Chapter 58

Salam.
Triple update 😚🥰✅🤤
Enjoyyyy

******************************************

They had arranged everything they'd need the next morning. The building had to have been a former workplace or office because there were tables and chairs everywhere. It made everything much simpler to arrange anyways.

Today Jyra and Marilyn would survey the area and try to find the building Zaira would be in. Or just any buildings they had to be suspicious of. Karim and Tawfiq couldn't go because the rebels might know their faces. Yasmine knew Dean, Layla and Bella. The only people that know one knew were Jyra and Marilyn.

Michael and Zain would also send out a small robot bird. Just like the one his uncle and aunt had used to spy on Marilyn.

Hopefully by the end of today they'd find which house to target.

~

"See. They're dressed differently from the rebels." Marilyn looked at the building from the corner of her eyes.

They were blending in and acting like they were fascinated by some fruits being sold at a stand.

"You think this is it?" Jyra asked.

"We've been out here the whole day. This is the only building which looks suspicious to me. Don't look. But all the people coming from inside there keep looking around suspiciously. They're expecting Tawfiq and Karim. There are people on the roof too. I've counted seven around the perimeter already. It's got to be this." Marilyn was sure of it.

Jyra intentionally dropped the apple she was holding.

As she bent down to pick it up, she used it as an opportunity to survey the building.

She apologized to the man selling the fruit after putting it back.

"Nine. There are two others in the Eastern part of the house."

"Zain? Send your birdie in." Marilyn whispered into her comms.

"You sure?" Zain asked for confirmation.

"98%."

It wasn't 100% but it would do.

Marilyn and Jyra could both see the small robot bird flying casually to sit at the roof of the house.

The people at the top didn't notice anything off about it so they were good to go.

Karim could see everything the bird was seeing on the computer. Zain controlled it into an air vent. It used the air vent to get inside the house. At the first opening, all they could see was a bunch of men playing cards in the room.

"Send it somewhere else." Karim said to his uncle who nodded before sending it deeper into the air vent.

At the opening, they saw four men and one was giving orders. They couldn't see the person but from the voice and just his stature, they knew who he was.

"Jafar." Karim growled.

Karim wanted to put a bullet into his brain right now. He didn't care about Yasmine or Hamid. All he cared about was killing Jafar. He was the one who broke Zaira and he'd never forgive that. Never.

Zain moved the bird deeper into the vents and this time the room they arrived in was a bit darker than the others. Someone was talking. Karim didn't know who it was but his dad muttered 'Hamid'

Karim however knew who replied. He knew that voice like it was his own.

"Zaira!" Karim almost entered into the computer.