Jungkook - Missing Part 2

"So?"

So...what?

What was Jungkok supposed to say to Jimin?
The pink haired boy looked back at the black haired boy as he waited for an answer.

An answer about her being gone.

Or maybe missing?

Who knew. They didn't. Well, nobody did still.

But even without knowing, a search party was sent out every night. Out until the sun came back up to tell the officers to go back to the station.

How many days has it been?

11?

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

Has it really been that long? Has he really let her down for so many days?

From 1-11 days, his heart still ached with disappointment and sadness. No matter how many texts he sent, the red 'not delivered' always came to him in a matter of seconds. And everytime that happened, the urge to pull his hair and scream nagged at him.

He worried for her.

What if she was hurt, what if... she wasn't feeling anything at all anymore? What if she was currently watching him right now as she stood by his side, but she wasn't breathing while she did it. Not even in her body.

No no.

He couldn't think like that.

His heart screamed that she was still alive and she was ok. He hoped not a single nappy hair on her head was harmed.

But hoping didn't change shit.

He knew that.

Jimin knew that.

Jimin pat his friends shoulder.

Was that reassurance?

Neither of them actually knew. It was funny almost. The selfishness that was in the room.

They could be looking for her right now. Outside, calling her beautiful name hoping it will attract her back to the safety of Jungkooks arms. Hoping that she'll magically appear.

But instead they were in the comfort of their home in silence.

Was she in a home? Was she in a safe environment? Sitting in warmth and giggling with someone she hid? Or shaking in the cold with tears running down her face.

Who knew.

But as Jungkook thought about it, the ringtone of his phone went off.

Without even the though to check it, Jungkook picked up the phone with a simple lazy hello and waited.

Jimin eyed the boys' face with confusion as the expressions on Jungkooks face went from scared to pure shock.

'What?' the pink haired mouthed.

Jungkook didn't answer until he got off the phone and with tears welling in his eyes, he said:

"They found her."