Jin - Taking His Anger Out On You

"Come on."

You groaned as you sat upside down on the couch with you head hanging off the cushion of the couch, box braids flowing on the ground and your legs hanging over the top of the couch.

Boredom ate you up as you waited for Jin to come home from recording at the studio. Lately he's been gone longer then normal and as someone that requires lots of love and affection (and attention),  it made you sad that you couldn't get it as often as you'd liked. But you were in a good mood because it was close to 11 which was when he usually got home now adays and you missed his presence.

Althought it hurt you sometimes, you rarely whined about how you missed him around even though you want to. You knew dating an idol would be hard so you learned to deal with him being gone even on tours. (Even though most of the tours you tagged along.)

You let out a giggle at the tv screen as you watched Boys Over Flowers and twiddled with your fingers.

You sat like that for what felt like 30 minutes before you saw car headlights shine through the living room window, indicating that Jin was finally home.

With a squeal, you kicked you feet so that you rolled forward and fell the couch onto the floor and quickly got up so to dash to the door. With a smile you waited until you heard the locks unlock and saw Jin walk through the door.

"Babyyyy!" You squealed with happiness as you opened your arms.

But that excitement you had didn't last long because with an annoyed look on his sleepy face, Jin simply looked at you and kissed your forehead before walking past you and setting his bag on the kitchen counter with an aggravated sigh.

You turned and titled your head like a confused puppy.

Why did he respond like that?

"Baby, how was the studio?" You asked as you strolled over to the kitchen. Maybe something happened at work. It couldn't be you right?

Jin shrugged his broad shoulders at you and ran his fingers through his hair before walking out the kitchen with annoyance lingering behind him.

You sighed and furrowed your brows. What was his deal? Did you do something without being aware? You didn't want to annoy him more, but you had to figure out what was wrong.

You waited a few minutes before gathering courage and going up the stairs. You strolled into your bedroom thinking he would be in there, but unfortunately he wasn't. At least, not that you saw. You were about to walk out until you heard something fall in the bathroom that is attached to your bedroom. 

With nervousness lingering on your shoulders, you stalked over to the bathroom to see Jin in there holding a bottle and pain relievers in his hand. 

He furrowed his brows as he knew you were there, but refused to turn his head towards you.

"Baby, what's the matter with you? Did I do something wrong?" You ask as you stood in the doorway of the bathroom. 

You started to get irritated as he still ignored you poured two pills into his hand and took them. 

"Jin." you said but with a stern voice as you crossed your arms.

"JIN!" you yelled this time, but you learned quickly that that wasn't a good idea.

"What do you want, Y/n?!" Jin yelled at you as he slammed the bottle down with a loud thud which made you flinch in surprise. 

"I-" You started.

"Why do you keep nagging me every time I come home?! Gosh, the company is always on me! Why must you do the same?!" He shouted at you with fury in his eyes.

"I just wanted-" Again he cut you off.

"Just wanted to what?! Nag me about something in the house?! Give me a break, Y/n!" He said as he made it clear that you just started an anger war.

Even as he yelled at you, you made sure to stand your ground. "I just wanted to spent time with you, you asshole! I freaking missed you!"

Jin's expression immediately turned soft and shocked as you threw your words at him. It felt like daggers pierced him as realization hit.

"I sit here and wait for you all the time, hoping you'll come home at a decent time because I miss you and I can't see you as often as before and I try not to be clingy when you get home, but you're gone for so long and I get lonely! I know you're idol and I shouldn't act like that, but I can't help it! I miss you and and." As you rambled, Jin quickly pulled you into a hug, making you stop and hug him back with tears starting to pour from your eyes.

Jin scooped you up and sat you on the counter, the coolness immediately greeting your exposed thighs, but at the moment that didn't bother you. Instead you hung your head and attempted to wipe away tears that just kept flowing.

As little whimpers of sadness left your body, Jin put his body between your legs and put a finger underneath your chin to lift your head up and give him your full attention. Regret hit Jin as he saw the sadness in your eyes staring back at him. 

He didn't mean to make you sad like this. Actually he didn't mean to yell at you at all. He wasn't angry at you, he missed you a lot, but stress from being an idol got the best of him and he unfortunately let it out on you.

Jin sighed as he took his thumb and wiped away your tears that stained your cheeks. "I'm so sorry, my love. Please don't cry. I didn't mean to yell at you like that I promise."

"B-but you said-" you said with sniffles.

"I know what I said, princess. But I didn't mean any of it. The company has just been stressing me out lately with the comeback and tonight I kept messing up during practice so I was angry and I took it out on you. Which I shouldn't have. I'm sorry, my love. You mat not believe me, but i missed you so much today." Jin said as he held his hands at your waist with pleading eyes that you couldn't help but fall for. 

With a small smile you hugged your boyfriend tight and wrapped your legs around his waist. "I believe you, but please don't ever do that to me again. Instead, let me help you."

Jin nodded before raising an eyebrow. "And how exactly would you help me?" the asked.

"HUGS!" you screamed before throwing your body at him making you both giggle and stand there in a meaningful hug.