Jungkook-Bad Day

"Jagi?"

Your boyfriend Jungkook called from downstairs, a hint of concern in his voice. Once you didnt respond, he called your name once again but this time while going up the stairs.

"Y/n?"

He asked as he opened your shared bedroom door and looked inside to find you sitting on the bed, your eyes glued to the ground where your bag and shoes were scattered on the floor seeing how you just walked in and threw them on the floor instead of putting them away.

Jungkook walked over to you and stood in front of you. Once you didn't move, he instead knelt down to be face to face with you.

Once he got to that level, he was able to get a look at your face. Your eyes were puffy and red and there were dried tear streaks on your face.

With worry, he cupped your face into his hands and moved so that you were forced to look at him. "What's wrong, Jagiya?"

You couldn't help but burst into tears again as you looked into his worry filled eyes. Your sudden tears made him even more concerned so he got up and quickly pulled you into a tight hug.

You didn't resist it.

Instead you gripped his shirt, leaned into him, and cried into his shoulder. Guilt immediately hitting you as you knew you would ruin his shirt with your tears.

He waited until you calmed down and rubbed your back before asking again. This time he got an answer.

"I hate it." You mumbled.

"You hate what, hun?" He asked.

You sniffles before talking. "A-at work, I kept messing up and dropping everything. Then I kept forgetting things and on top of that, your fans were sending a bit of hate towards our relationship so I ended up having a panic attack at work."

Jungkook sighed and put a finger under your chin and made you look at him. "What did I tell you about reading those tweets like that?"

"I know, but it was in my feed and it was just one after another. I couldn't help it."

"Baby, you know none of those things are true. I love you. What they say doesn't matter and it never will." He reassured you with a kiss on the head.

You sniffed once again. "Do you promise?" You asked as you looked at him with big eyes.

He smiled and nodded at you. "Of course,baby."

You smiled back and hugged him.

Once you pulled away, Jungkook looked at you with his bunny smile. "Listen, how about we go downstairs and have a movie night. Popcorn and candy. We can watch Princess and The Frog."

You squealed excitedly and nodded.

Jungkook scooped you up and twirled you around, making you laugh, before taking you downstairs and setting you down in the kitchen.

Jungkook got the popcorn while you got the candy: skittles, sour patch, starburst, milk duds, gummies. All the favorites you two like.

Afterwards, you went to Netflix and put the movie on the screen. Few minutes later, Jungkook came with a big bowl of popcorn with that steaming.

You two curled up on the couch and snuggled under blankets and began the movie, immediately digging into the snacks.

After you were satisfied, Jungkook pulled you closer and held you in his arms.

"I love you, Jagiya. I hope I made you feel better."

You looked up at him and smiled. "Of course you did. Thank you."

And with that, you two spent the rest of night watching the cute princess movie and falling asleep in each other's arms.

_______________________

Hey guys. Sorry this was short. I hope you guys liked it💜