Hobi - Morning

J-Hoooooooope
__________________________

You sighed happily as you snuggled up in your warm comforter happy to be sleeping in without your boyfriend Hobi literally jumping over you and trying to wake you up.

You started to get to the food part of your amazing dream when it was cut off by loud singing downstairs.

Your eyes snapped open and you groaned while sitting up. You know that it wasn't gonna stop anytime soon so you got up and put your slippers on and trudged down the stairs to see Hobi at the stove with his back turned to you and attempting to make pancakes that were obviously burning.

You tiptoed behind him and hugged him from behind, kissing his cheek softly and whispering in his ear. "Good morning baby."

He jumped a bit from not hearing you from behind and and messed up one of the pancakes.

You giggled and moved next to him. "Sorry."

"Its ok." He smiled down at you and kisses ruffled your messy curl, making you pout. "Breakfast is almost ready."

"Okie dokie." You went to the fridge and grabbed the carton of orange juice and a cut from the cabinet and sat down at the table. You started to pour it and looked up at Hobi as her tried to make you pancakes heart shaped with chocolate chips, just the way you liked them and you smiled to yourself thinking that you have the best boyfriend ever.

You didn't notice the orange juice was overflowing and you suddenly felt cold liquid pour onto your lap. "No!"

You quickly stood up and Hobi looked back at you with a worried look. "Babe?" He then looked at the mess you made and sighed.

You giggles nervously and looked at him. "Uh. I'm still pretty tired so you know..." Best cover up ever you thought.

Hobi chuckled and gave his attention back to the pancakes before handing you napkins. "Then I guess you can't have pancakes since you're so tired."

"No! I mean I'm not tired."

"Thought so."

He helped you clean up the liquid and afterwards you guys enjoyed your yummy half burnt breakfast.

_________________________
I don't like this one