Chapter 22

Next morning I woke up in Jodies bed last nights meal was amazing but Jodie was true to her word and never let me do anything for her.

I thought to myself there's always today John not due back till tomorrow fuck John what would he say if he could have seen us he would be so pissed as he was not here to enjoy the show or nothing. Plus was it really all that bad he had me on his own without Jodie knowing.

I am so confused with what's going on with us all right now like when it's the three of us it's fantastic out of this world then there's the attraction. I feel towards John and Jodie individually I feel like am falling for them in different ways and I can't prevent it.

Anyways time to get myself up and ready and we had a shopping trip planned for today followed by a nice lunch together.

As we where out shopping I could feel Jodie give my hand the odd brush she smelt amazing every time she brushed past me took me back to last night nothing could remove the smile from my face she really did take my body to new heights.

At lunch we where having a great laugh talking about the things we had bought we both bought matching underwear to give. John a treat when he returns home tomorrow night in a way I was looking forward to his return but in other ways I was enjoying it being me and Jodie.

I know right in my head it sounds selfish but my feelings are all over the place this is so new to me I really can't work out if I want it to be the three of us all the time or weather I want just John or Jodie fuck me my heads all over the place.

I was taking out of my deep thoughts by Jodies phone ringing she looked at me and said she would need to take the call as it was John I just smiled and nodded.

When she got off the call she said that John finished his meetings early and that he would arrive home tonight. He was getting an earlier flight back. I smiled and said "well that's good ain't it" she looked at me and whispered quietly "yes" but her heart was not in it I could tell "are you ok" I asked "yes am fine" she replied "I guess I was hoping it was just me and you tonight."

As much as I love John she says I just really love being with you as well I told her I feel the same way but we probably best heading back to apartment now as we never tided up before we left this morning she agreed and we both headed back to the apartment.