Chapter 2

The door opened slowly in walked a man oh my god he was sex on legs. He must have been about six foot three and the muscles on him yummy he definitely works out he had dark hair and eyes.

He grabbed Jodie when he walked in and kissed her passionately and long I could tell he missed her then turned to me and said "you must be Emma" my throat was dry I barely got the words out "yes" he says "pleased to met you am John".

John and Jodie went in to kitchen I could hear whispers but couldn't make out what was being said.
I grabbed my jacket ready to leave John says "where you going" I said "I would need to get back home" he said "no please stay for dinner".

I felt uneasy knowing how much pleasure me and Jodie had last night and this morning that I just really wanted to leave as I didn't know how much he knew.

He didn't take no for an answer so I stayed for dinner at the table there was a lot of awkward silent he looked at Jodie as if to say speak but she was just looking around.

John looked at me and said "Emma I don't usually ask this of anyone but Jodie told me about last night and I would really like in on the action".

I chocked on my drink say what he said I would really like you to fuck my wife with me watching and if it's ok with you join in. I felt a little sick and uneasy I stuttered with my words "am really not sure I have never done anything like this before".

He said don't worry it's new to us as well we will just take it slowly if your up for it. In my head I really wanted to fuck Jodie again and taste her sweetness in my mouth my mind also wondered to fucking John senseless looking at the bulge in his trousers I knew he would be big was thinking of sucking his hard throbbing cock and tasting his cum.

"Emma"John shouted "are you ok are you up for it" this was totally embarrassing I went in to a day dream I told him I would be willing to try it.

He was like great you can stay the night my brain went in to overdrive what here and now tonight he was like no time like the present. I had no clue where to start what they expected from me or nothing so didn't have a clue but we eaten the rest of our meal then went through to sit on sofa.

Jodie sat really close to me I could smell her she was driving me wild on the inside John came through with a bottle of wine and poured us all a drink.

He smiled at me and said "how about a little ice breaker of a game of truth and dares to get to know each other better" I said "am up for that how do we decide who goes first" he said "I will go first ask me anything you want as am going for truth".

I bite my lower lip I knew what I wanted to ask but was unsure how to say it so I came out with it as blunt as day and asked "why do you want me to fuck your wife?"

There was a silence like he didn't want to answer then out came the words "to turn me on and have my cock throbbing over watching you both seeing my wife get so turned on to the point she cums then me getting to stick my hard throbbing cock deep inside her tiny tight wet pussy. With you joining in as am fucking my wife she gets to eat your pussy making you nice and moist for me to slide between your pussy lips afterwards".

Holy fuck my clit was tingling with every word I really wanted that as well. Now it was my turn truth or dare I picked truth.
Jodie asked me "how many women had I been with before her".

"None" was my answer Jodie was shocked "none" she asks "none" I reply again she said "I thought you had been with a few you where such a natural last night no guidance needed".

I smiled and replied "I only done what I know I like myself". It was Jodie turn now she picked dare before I could say anything John said "snog Emma".