Chapter 17

As I opened the door to the apartment the room fell silent Jodie ran to me with tears in her eyes and held me tightly saying "you came back".

John looked over at me giving me a little grin of approval he looked so hot standing in the room I was fucking him in my mind there and then.

"Am sorry if I have caused any upset between you both guess I should learn not to run from my problems and just stay to talk them over I promise to try and change that in future".

John smiled and said "it's all good Emma we all need to learn and I am sorry if I came on a bit strong guess am trying to treat you more like our girl than a piece of meat as you mean a lot to us guess what am trying to say is me and Jodie have fallen for you in a big way you can't say you not noticed".

I smile and nodded I knew as my feelings are the same I told him. "Really" he said shocked "yes when am not with you both am missing you both like crazy. I know it's only been a short time but you both mean so much to me".

John and Jodie nodded in agreement "yes it's been so easy to fall in love with you" he said.

Oh my god they love me I thought I was just going to be there bit on side or something I smiled in side my stomach was in knots I felt the same I told them both I loved them to and I will adjust in time and if I do anything wrong let me know and I would do same.

We all smiled and agreed. John asked if we fancied takeaway before bed as they hadn't eaten yet. After all the chatting I was hungry myself so I said that would be great.

John ordered food Jodie asked if we all fancied watching a dvd when dinner arrived we all smiled and agreed.

Jodie sat beside me on sofa she whispered in my ear "sorry and please don't leave again" I smiled at her and said "I wouldn't".

While watching the movie I was arguing in my head with myself I loved Jodie and John but sexually I was attracted to them both yes I loved our threesomes but I couldn't get the thought of my first night with Jodie out my head.

Then my attention would turn to John I really wanted him on my own one night no sharing just to have ever inch of his body to submit to my every need I bet if the both of them knew my thoughts and what goes on in my head they wouldn't be as keen to go ahead with this arrangement.

Jodie asked "are you ok your very quiet tonight" "am fine just a little tired as am up early for work in morning"  "aww can't you pull a sickie and spend the night in our room".

"As much as I would love to Jodie I really can't I got a few meetings in morning but promise I will make it up to you I will make sure next time I have your pussy in my mouth that you beg me to stop and I won't I will keep going till you can no longer stand".

"Wow baby girl" John said "stop teasing my cock that way you have me begging to see that now"  "ooohh sorry" I gave out a little giggle "I will please you both tomorrow I promise just right now I really need an early night".

John said to Jodie "I think we should have an early night also as we will need to go to office in morning to sort out some business before my weekend trip away".

He looked at us both and said "I hope your both going to behave when am away Jodie teased do you really want us to behave or do you just want the naughty videos sent".

He just smirked and said what do you think. On that note I thought "I best get to bed I will say night to you both now".

They both looked at me and said "night" but I could tell they definitely where not going to go right to sleep so I might need ear plugs tonight.......