Chapter 9

The following morning I woke before my alarm as I could hear my phone ringing at first i thought it was just a dream I stretched out to answer my phone but it had rang off i looked through my missed calls it was John there was two missed calls along with five texts and two voicemails I wondered what was wrong had something happened to Jodie my mind was all over the place.

I decided to read my messages but they where all about me am I ok what's my decision I also listened to my voicemail they where same messages he texted me he sounded panicked and frightened.

I decided to call him back he answered on the first ring "Emma are you ok is everything ok" "Jodie told me you made decision and your going to tell us at weekend and your not sure how we will take it is something wrong did you not want to see us last night have we been to pushy" and the questions kept coming.

"John just stop" I shouted "give me a chance to talk please last night was great no I don't regret you both coming over it just helped me make my mind up quicker" "I don't understand" he said I said "well last night was great and when you both left I really missed you which made me think more about your offer but I really don't want to discuss this over the phone can we please talk on Friday I will explain more than but honestly you have nothing to worry about and I only called you before work so I could explain but I really need to go just now to get ready for work or I am going to be late I promise we will talk Friday".

He replied "ok" and hung up in a way it was kinda sweet the way he worried and stressed over me but right now I had to put them both to the back of my mind and head to work.

Work was the usual busy day I had got what I needed to be done. Before I knew it was time to head home I was so tired I could really do with an early night.

The following day was much the same it was great in a way as Jodie and John had stuck to there word and gave me time to myself I decided on another early night as tomorrow was Friday and I didn't think there would be a lot of sleeping going on other the weekend especially with us all having a high sex drive.

Next day at work I don't know why but the time dragged in I think it was cause I was going to there place tonight and I was kinda clock watching.

My mobile went off at around one o clock it was Jodie she said "sorry to disturb you at work but I just wanted to know if you fancied pizza or a Chinese tonight as we are thinking of ordering out and wanted it to be here for you arriving" I said "it was all good she called me.

And that I would like a Chinese please as I hadn't had one in a while" she said "that's no problem was there something in mind I wanted" "yes could I have a chicken chow mien please with chips and curry sauce". She laughed "are you sure you will manage all that" I said "definitely yes as I had skipped lunch that day" she said "ok no problem we will see you at six thirty tonight don't be late as the food would already be here" I said "I will try not to be" and before I hung up she said "by the way there's a taxi coming for you at six fifth teen hope you don't mind gorgeous" and before I could reply she hung up.

I seen every hour on clock till five o clock then headed out to my car I got home as fast as I could as I got in to my apartment I had a shower and started to pack my weekend case.
I was not sure what to pack as didn't know if we where staying in all weekend or if they planned on going out so decided just to pack for both occasions.

I had just finished packing when there was a knock on my door damn the taxi driver was bang on time I grabbed my stuff and headed out to taxi.

It was a fast journey to there apartment as I left the taxi and grabbed my case I walked up to the door and gave it a knock.....