Chapter 24

The following day I was getting ready for work but before I left I could feel Jodie and John having some sort of disagreement so I ignored it and headed for front door and left.

At work this morning kept playing on my mind maybe I was reading to much in to it and over thinking the situation.

It was now lunch time and was very strange as I never heard anything from Jodie and John not a text or call nothing and it was not like them maybe the disagreement this morning was about me and our living arrangements.

Maybe was getting to much and we got in to deep and it's not what they wanted anymore now look at me am the one overthinking well at least if they do decide to call things off I still had my job and my own flat to go back to.

My 2 o clock meeting was here guess I need to slide all theses thoughts to the back of my mind and get my mind back on my job.

Before I knew it my job was done and I headed off home. As I approached the front door I could hear raised voices John was very annoyed.

I walked in the door and John said "you will tell me Emma right" I looked confused then looked over to Jodie I could tell she had been crying "tell you what John" I asked confused "what happened between you and Jodie while I was away on business" I looked and said "we told you last night shopping and lunch".

"YOU LIAR" he shouted at me confused "excuse me" Jodies head fell in to her hands "you and Jodie think you are both so smart sticking to your story when I have evidence otherwise" "am still really confused here enlightening me please".

"Well before I left on my business trip I put hidden cameras around the apartment. I heard and seen everything you knew the rules and so did Jodie nothing happens unless all parties are involved" I was so angry at hearing John and for a moment I forgotten Jodie was in the room and I snapped back at him "then what the hell was the hotel room the other week with you if all parties to be involved" he was shocked and silenced before I knew it Jodie jumped up off the sofa and slapped John across the face and said "all day you have got on at me wanting answers and all along you done same thing you care to explain am waiting....."