Chapter 13

Oh my god I was thinking into my head an answer today why would they have got me ring all different questions rushed through my head.

John brought me out of my day dream by asking "Emma open the box" I replied "ok" in the box was a card I opened it up it said please move in with us signed JJ.

Under the card was a silver E key ring with a key to there apartment at the end of it I was shocked I didn't know what to say I looked over to Jodie she was smiling at me and Johns eyes where full of hope.

John broken the silence and said "well Emma do we have something to celebrate" I turned to him and said "before I reply there's no agreement we take each day as it comes"? He replied "yes that's what we have all said" I replied "yes" he said "what was that" I said "yes I would love to move in with you both".

Next thing I heard was pop as the champagne cork came off they where both full of smiles.

We all raised a glass and said "to our future" I felt great inside that I made the right decision. I just have one thing to say" I don't want to wreck moment but if you both don't mind will like to keep my own home going for at least six months as we don't know how things will workout for us all" they smiled and agreed.

The meal was amazing we drank a fair amount also I began to feel a little bit light headed.

At that moment John called the waiter over for the bill the waiter gave a huge smile as John had left a big tip for him.

In the taxi ride home I went in to a day dream I didn't know what John and Jodies job where he only lightly touched on subject in past when he asked me to work for them with a company car. So where they in with the bosses did they run there own company so many things I didn't know about them.

We all got out taxi John asked me if I was ok "yes am fine thanks I think I just need a little lay down" when I get in I was not used to drinking in the day time.

As I got in the apartment I apologised to them both and ran straight to my room in to the en suite I was feeling I'll head down toilet my lunch came back on me what a waste of good food I thought I flushed the loo went to sink and gave my face a wash.

I entered my bedroom from en suite and lay on my bed oh my god my pillows smelled of Johns aftershave I loved his scent so I fell asleep smelling him.

"Emma" I heard John voice said "are you ok" I opened my eyes to try focus "yes am fine feeling a little better thanks" he said "just wanted to check on you as you been sleeping for a few hours".

"Oh" I said he said "remember we have an evening meal arranged" oh I had forgotten but I didn't let on "ok John I will shower and get ready the now".

I felt a little better after my sleep but decided the evening meal would be water only for me.

As I was washing I realised I hadn't asked John what type of restaurant it was so had no idea on my outfit. As I got out the shower I could hear Jodie in the hallway I decided to shout her name and ask her to help me out with my outfit.

As Jodie entered the room she had a little devilish look in her eyes like she was taking my towel off with her eyes. "What's up Emma" she asked "I need help with the outfit for tonight's meal" "that's no problem" she replied.

She went over to my wardrobe opened the door and pulled out a black fitted dress that would hug every inch of my body. She lay it out flat on bed approached me and whispered in my ear no panties tonight.

She kissed me long and slow with her tongue hungrily in my mouth she slide her middle finger in my pussy till I gave her my sweet juice she then took her finger out and placed it in her mouth sucked it hard and turned to say "I love the way you taste.

I will let you finish off getting ready me and John will wait in sitting room for you".

How could she do that tease me so much so that I wanted more and to then leave like I to wait for tonight I want it now my pussy wanted her now I could feel my pussy wanting to explode at the thought of her.

I finished off getting ready then headed out to the sitting room to met them both......