Chapter 5

I finished work at 5pm and drove home I was so nervous about the meal John never gave much away only hinted at a few things like sex was definitely going to be involved for the fact he said no panties and Jodie was told same.

I jumped in shower thoughts kept running through my head what did they want from me why come to my work how did he know where I worked I never even mentioned it to John things where so strange and surreal.

I picked out a red mini dress to wear it was strapless but was also suitable for the type of restaurant we where going to for a meal I definitely wouldn't be overdressed.

I had just finished off getting ready when my doorbell went strange I wasn't expecting anyone and the meal was in the next 30 minutes.

I answered the door and the man said "Emma" I replied back "yes" it was strange he knew my name "am your taxi driver am here to drop you off at the restaurant" "oh yes no problem I will just grab my bag thanks".

On way to restaurant I had some small talk with driver as he pulled up outside I reached in to my purse to pay the fare "oh no Emma the fare has been taken care of by Mr Jones" "ok no problem let me give you a tip" "no thanks that has also been taken care of" "oh ok" I reached for the door to get out taxi.

I headed for the entrance of the restaurant as I had entered I went to front of house man and explained I was meeting a couple of friends and gave there name "oh your Emma there already here allow me to guide you to your private booth for this evening".

I started to feel a bit nervous as I was walking to the table. As I got to table I seen Jodie she looked absolutely stunning in a tight fitted dress that showed off every inch of her body I noticed her nipples where hard.

As I sat down I gave a quiet "hello"  I noticed John was not around so I asked Jodie where he was she replied "he had a business call and would be back very soon" she lent over to me and whispered in my ear "I hope you remembered no panties as I have none on either".

She moved closer to me and rubbed her hand up my thigh to my pussy she said "good girl I will be eating that pussy later" just then the waiter came over and asked if he could get us a drink Jodie said "yes a bottle of red please with 3 glasses thanks".

As the waiter left I asked Jodie "what tonight was all about as I thought last night was a one off" she looked me in eye and said Saturday night was just meant to be one night of fun but after having me and the way I made her feel she didn't want that she wanted more.

So she told John about us on phone the following morning and listened to the needs of his wife and said he was willing to met me to see how things went we never knew we would fall for you so hard that we both spoke and said if you agreed it wouldn't be a one off.

Emma I have never been with a women before and never expected to be taken to new sexual heights but that's exactly what you done to me and after spending night with you I knew I had to have you more.

Then last night sharing my husband's cum with you me and John where so turned on John thought last night would be a one off but he's falling for you as much as I have so after you left this morning we decided that we really had to let you know how we feel to see if you feel same way and discuss making you apart of our relationship on a permanent basis.

My head was spinning this was really to much to take in but Jodie said John would explain more when he got off the business call.

I didn't know what to say or what they both wanted it was all a haze in my mind at that point the waiter got back to our table with our bottle and placed it down on table.

Just then Jodie said "ooo look there's John" he was walking towards our table my stomach was in knots by where this night was going and what he was going to say....