Chapter 20

Next morning I woke early for work but I got a strange feeling I was not alone in my room I could feel someone watching me I turned around to find John in bed beside me "what are you doing in here" I asked.

He smiled and said Jodie had to leave for work early so he wanted to take this opportunity to spend sometime in bed with me before I headed to work.

He then slide his hand up the inside of my thigh to my pussy and started playing with my clit I wanted to say no and stop him as it was wrong without Jodie but he smelt so good and was looking so fuck able.

He pulled my head closer to his face and for the first time he kissed me so passionately his tongue was so deep in my mouth he tasted so good I did not want this moment to end.

He said "come one baby girl climb on top of me and ride me hard". I got on top of his hard cock and shoved it ball deep in my pussy he felt so fucking amazing.

As I was thrusting his hard dick inside me he was sucking kisses and playing with my tits real hard he knew what to do to make me come all down his cock.

I moaned so loud then exploded all over his hard cock.
Wow that felt so good it was totally amazing I wanted more he lifted me up off his cock and said "taste yourself off my dick shove it deep in that pretty mouth of yours" I done as he asked he was moaning so loudly as I was sucking his cock he came in my mouth I swallowed hard then he kissed me passionately again and said "good girl that was worth every minute."

Then headed out the room to shower and get ready for work fuck I looked at the clock I was going to be late for work but with me getting the deal the boss would hopefully go easy on me so I jumped in shower and got ready to head to work.

As I was heading to work the guilt began to hit me what me and John got up to this morning was wrong it feels like we are having an affair behind Jodie back I don't like how that makes me feel although we have loads of threesomes we shouldn't be doing it behind each other's back.

As I reach work April says "the boss is in your office waiting for you".

I get to my office the boss wants to know about the lunch meeting and if the deal was done I smiled and said "it was all taken care of" he gave me a pleasing smile then left the office.

I got my head down and got busy with my work.

My phone pinged it was a text from Jodie asking if I fancied going out for dinner tonight followed by spending the night in there room as John was off on business trip tomorrow night and wanted to send him off with a night to remember.

I gave out a slight giggle before I reply I am definitely up for that she text back great already booked restaurant for seven on dot so try not to work late see you later sexy can't wait to taste you the text read.

The thought of her text made me tingle I couldn't wait to have her again either and taste her.

My work day went in pretty fast I looked at clock five already damn I better hurry home and get ready for our meal.

As I got home John was in the kitchen his eyes where burning through me with desire I wanted him the way I had him earlier get yourself together Emma I thought.

I asked where Jodie was he smiled and said she was getting changed "oh ok" I replied I best get a move on.

I got ready came out the room and Jodie eyes where burning throw me fuck did she know about me and John I didn't have a clue but there was tension in the air.

I smiled over and asked "everything ok." Jodie replied "everything was good" she said "I just don't feel like going out for meal anymore.

I would rather a takeaway and having my wicked way with you as you look so fucking hot I just want you naked now and have your body next to mines".

My legs where jelly from her words but I wanted her soo much she comes right up to me starts kissing my neck working her way up to my lips her kisses set me on fire.

She was horny as fuck for me right now I just went with the flow John was stood watching us with a huge grin and his cock in hand stroking it hard.

We carried it on in her room we pleasured every inch of each other's body and allowed John to odd bit of pleasure.

By time we finished it was to late to get food anywhere so we all snuggled up in there bed and fell asleep.