Chapter six

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒

Camryn Joy August

I'm not an evil ass bitch I'm just sick and tired of people tryna play me like I'm pussy

I'm not an evil ass bitch I'm just sick and tired of people tryna play me like I'm pussy. And I don't care if you family or not, you come at me side ways and thing you tuff and shit imma  treat you like a hoe off the streets and I wouldn't think twice about it.

"I'm just saying Camryn you didn't have to put that girl business out like that it really wasn't caused for. She was just playing with you" Roe said as she paced back and forth in my room.

She was trying to lecture me about last night but everything was going in one ear and leaving out the other. I wasn't tryna hear no bullshit about how I was wrong and shouldn't have said that to Jas. I said what I said and didn't give two fucks about it.

"You not even listening to me" she stopped pacing and put her hands on her hips and saw me on my phone.

"I hear you Roe I just don't care about anything you saying right now she been saying slick shit that whole night to me after Zo had made it and I had to check her on multiple occasions" she didn't say nun back because she knew I was right.

"Exactly I don't why y'all sitting here tryna lecture me and shit when y'all know how reckless my mouth is and ion give a fuck if I hurt yuh feelings or not" I'm tired of mother fuckers tryna change and tell me how to do this that. CaMrYn yOu CaNt sAy tHaT or CaMrYn dOnT dO tHaT, like bitch I can do what the fuck I wanna do and ain't nobody gonna do a damn thing about it.

"I guess Cam" she said as she plopped down on the couch then slouched down.

"Lyiah" I heard my mama yell my name.

"Ma'am" I yelled back but she didn't say anything. "Ma'am" I yelled again but still didn't get a response. I groaned and got up from my bed and walked downstairs. When I made it down there she was drink something and watching a show called cheaters.

"Ma'am" I said in a soft toned voice with a hint of attitude because I k ow she heard me.

"I need you and yo brothers to clean up my house because yo grandma coming over later and I don't have time for that woman mouth" she said not taking her eyes off the tv.

"Okay" I nodded my head then walked back upstairs and went to Eli room first since his was near the stairs. I didn't knock I just walked in and saw him playing the game.

"Mama said to clean the house because grandma bout to come over" he didn't say nothing I figured he was ignoring me because he had his headphones on and only one of his ears were covered. I walked over to the side where his ear wasn't covered and cleared my throat.