Chapter seven

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒

Ta'Mir Vonte Morre

"Te" I heard my momma yell from downstairs I had paused the game I was playing then went downstairs and saw her doing my lil sister some braids

"Ma'am" I said when I made it into her presence.

"I need you to go and get a pot and put some water in it and put it on the stove cause I'm almost done with her hair. Matter of fact naw don't do that get a cup and put some water in it and put it the microwave and put it on 5 minutes for me" I nodded my head then headed into the kitchen. I put the cup of water in the microwave then I went back upstairs then my phone got a text message.

Lyiah🦋💕- wya
Sent at 12:34 pm

Me- at the house wsp
Sent at 12:35 pm

Lyiah🦋💕- you wanna go to the mall with me and my lil sister I promised my daddy that I will take her school shopping
Sent at 12:35 pm

Me- yeah lemme put on some clothes real quick
Sent at 12:37 pm

Lyiah🦋💕- okay
Sent at 12:40 pm

I threw my phone on my bed then went and looked for a outfit in my closet. I threw on a white hoodie with some gray sweat pants and some white air force's. I put on some carmex and lotion my hands. I brushed my waves then checked my phone.

Lyiah🦋💕- I'm outside
Sent at 1:10 pm

Me- Ight here I come
Sent at 1:10 pm

I put my phone in my pocket then grabbed some money and went downstairs.

"Where you finna go" my mama asked me before I went out the door. I looked at her and saw her holding a big towel.

"I'm bout to go out with a friend" I told her then my lil sister decided to speak up.

"He finna go out with that girl he be up on the phone with at night mama" for a 13 year old then child act like 23.

"What girl you be on the phone with" I felt my phone vibrate on my leg it's probably Lyiah.

"Ma I gotta go these folks waiting on me" she waved my off so I hurried out house but not before my sister told me to bring her some McDonald's. I walked towards Lyiah car then opened the door and saw her arguing with her sister.