Chapter five

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒

Continuation from the last chapter
Later that night.

Camryn Joy August

So it was 12 in the morning and me, and the usual plus Zo, Six, and Kayla was in my living room

So it was 12 in the morning and me, and the usual plus Zo, Six, and Kayla was in my living room. Everyone else had left like an hour ago cause my mama called me and told me to get them out her back yard so I did. Now everyone just chilling and talking amongst them selves.

"So you not gon say to nothing me" Six said. I looked at him them rolled my eyes and went back to strolling Instagram.

"Come on you know I was just playing I wasn't really gon do it" before we came in the house he tried to throw me in the pool but I didn't want to get my hair we so I screamed and tried to wiggle out of his arms.

"You play too much Six come on now you know I don't play about my hair" he chuckled.

"You right I'm sorry now give me a kiss" he said then puckered his lips so I kissed my fingertips and mushed his face.

"I don't know where yo lips been plus you might have the rona" I said and we both laughed then I felt like someone was staring like I can dead ass feel they eyes on me so I looked and saw Mir looking at me.

Now usually a normal person would look away when they get caught staring but not Mir he's not normal cause even when I caught him he still stared at me, and it made me very uncomfortable. I cleared my throat and looked elsewhere.

"Anthony you know all this time I've known you I barely hear you talk. Why?" I asked Donnie's boyfriend he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't got nothing to say" he responded.

"You just said some now though"

"Stop bothering that man and come show me the bathroom" Six said I smacked my lips and mugged him.

"Why I gotta show you ask somebody else" I said smartly to him.

"Cause I want you to" he said but I didn't get up I got on my phone.

"I'll show you Six" Donnie spoke up making me side eye her. Donnie had a crush on Six before me and him got together but I didn't know to be honest nobody knew.

So when she found out me and Six was together we was already three months in and she wanted me to stop talking to him, but I said no because she had the chance to get with him. Six use to like her too and every time he tired to get with her she'd decline him so he gave up and asked me out and I said yeah.

"Naw never mind I'll take you come on" I know how Donnie is she'll risk it all just to get with Six any kind of way and I'm finna let her do that. Six has been in a relationship for the past year and a half now and they have a baby on the way and I'm not finna let him or Donnie fuck up what they have going on because Six is a little weak minded sometimes.