Chapter two

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.

Camryn Joy August

So I'm about to be the youngest on my mama side because her son is about to be on a t-shirt soon after I'm done with him

So I'm about to be the youngest on my mama side because her son is about to be on a t-shirt soon after I'm done with him. So let's recap shall we. I was just chilling in my room just putting on some clothes after I got the shower. After I was done putting on my clothes I was on TikTok when my stupid ass brother came in my room and threw a fucking water balloon at me getting my fucking clothes wet and ran off now I'm looking for this bitch.

"Mama you might as well start making funeral arrangements cause I'm about to kill yo son" I said as I went into my mama room.

"What the hell yall doing now, and why y'all clothes to wet"

"That's the point yo stupid ass son threw a fucking water balloon at me" my mama didn't care if we cussed around her.

"Girl if you don't get out my room with that shit" she waved me off I nodded my head.

"Ight when you see yo son laying in a pool of his own blood don't say I didn't warn you" I left her to look for Kaden.

"Camryn you bet not touch my baby" she yelled I smacked my lips not paying attention to what she was saying.

"Kaden I'm not about to keep looking for you dude just come out I'm not even gon hurt you" I said telling the truth. I been looking for this boy for the last 30 minutes and I'm tired. I saw him come out the hallway closet smiling.

"I'm sorry sis" I rolled my eyes and went back to my room to change a fucking gain. After I changed my clothes I decided to post some on instagram

 After I changed my clothes I decided to post some on instagram

𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦𝑦𝑦𝑚𝑎𝑑.𝑗𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 6,467 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.𝑐𝑎𝑚 𝑆𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛' 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 💋💋
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑑